One thing that really gets me! My dreams!

nadupoi

Reaction score
Anyone ever have the dreams where you POAS and it's positive??

How about this..

Usually I have these dreams when I am paranoid, thinking I am pregnant. BUT last night I had the dream where I saw a very bright BFP and I don't even feel pregnant. UGH

Oh what our subconcious will do to us...

Yeah, I've had these sorts of dreams before as well. Had another dream where I gave birth in a field, I could sort of feel it in the dream too - had a little girl that I had to hide behind a stable. Very strange. The mind is a crazy thing!

I've not had dreams about :bfp: but I have had quite a lot of baby dreams, which always make me happy as it makes me think of what's to come :D x

I have yet to dream about :bfp:

But I do have a lot of being pregnant and baby dreams. I have baby on the brain and it won't go away. :wacko:

Funny this has come up as I had one last night. I took a digi and it said pregnant 1-2 then I took another one the next day and it said pregnant 3+ hehe. Maybe it means I'm going to get pregnant with triplets and I'll find out very early??

Maybe it's because I read this, but last night I had a BFP dream! It wasn't very good :/ I got 3 BFNs, then one BFP. At that point, despite the fact I was in a dream, my head was saying "but it can't be, this is a dream!" and I got 2 more BFNs on digis :( But I was so excited when I got the BFP! lol.
I can see the BFP dreams becoming regular things now :p

Funny this has come up as I had one last night. I took a digi and it said pregnant 1-2 then I took another one the next day and it said pregnant 3+ hehe. Maybe it means I'm going to get pregnant with triplets and I'll find out very early??

Oooh triplets, that'd be really exciting! :)

Iv had dreams from everyting from getting my bpf, being pregnant, going into labour and having a lo.

the night before i tested with archie i dremt i poas n got 2 pnk lines then next day i did xxx

Haha well glad I'm not the only one! I know I've had some crazy dreams about being pregnant too. Once dreamt I was swimming with dolphins and that I m/c and so the dolphin mamma purposely hurt herself so her baby didn't live either.. :/ WEIRD

Funny thing is I actually went and got a test because it freaked my OH out.. but of course it was BFN just like I knew it would be. :D

I have never had a dream about POAS (yet!) but have had dreams about being pregnant and giving birth quite regularly. 2 were particularly weird - one where I gave birth to a rabbit (all white, gorgeous) and I was freaking out, obviously expecting a baby but everyone else was like "Congratulations! Isn't she gorgeous?!" and acting as if it was completely normal.

Another where I went for an ultrasound (This one was a girl too, hmm) and the woman pointed out the heart, the spine, the eyes, the 2 arms and THREE legs. I was quite happy with this, and so was she. :rofl:

Funny things we dream about, eh?

Haha congratulations on your 3 legged baby and your rabbit Loobs! :) I dream that I get really jealous about people holding my babies, and I want to tell them to all go away and stop hogging him/her lol :p Probably will be true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->