*One Tree Hill*

xAmberLFCx

Wife,Mummy & Pregnant :)
Reaction score
Hello everyone, was bored so thought id post on here!
Im currently obsessed with watching One Tree Hill :D .. I started watching it like a year ago but it was random episodes so i went out & brought seasons 1,2 & 3 :haha: I'm currently watching season 3 now! My OH has now got into it too!

We are also naming our little boy Lucas, i love that name :cloud9:

I love it as well. I really liked the name Nathan Lucas for a boy but thought that would be a step too far :haha:

I love One Tree Hill too. :)

It used to really annoy me (I don't like watching TV programs I know nothing about :lol: ) when I first met my OH because she watched it every single week without fail. After watching it out of the corner of my eye for a few years I finally just embraced it and I really like it now :)

I watch it in the mornings on E4 but I have no idea what season that is (they just had the prom and brooke and paignton where kidnapped by a creepy guy).
Iv only been watching it for a month or so though so can someone answer some questions :)

Where are Brookes parents in all this?
Who is Lucus to Haley, are they related or just friends?
Who is the guy obbsessed with Paigton

I watch it in the mornings on E4 but I have no idea what season that is (they just had the prom and brooke and paignton where kidnapped by a creepy guy).
Iv only been watching it for a month or so though so can someone answer some questions :)

Where are Brookes parents in all this? They have sort of abandoned her to get on with their own life so just send her money.
Who is Lucus to Haley, are they related or just friends? They have been best friends since they were little
Peyton found out she had a half brother and mentioned him on her podcast. 'Derek' heard it and turned up saying it was him but really he is just obsessed with her.

Where are Brookes parents in all this? They have sort of abandoned her to get on with their own life so just send her money.
Who is Lucus to Haley, are they related or just friends? They have been best friends since they were little
Peyton found out she had a half brother and mentioned him on her podcast. 'Derek' heard it and turned up saying it was him but really he is just obsessed with her.

Ah that explaines the marine brother that showed up to see her, I take it that was the real derek

I think it's season 4 at the moment on E4...
Lucas & haley are best friends since childhood x

Ah that explaines the marine brother that showed up to see her, I take it that was the real derek

God I messed that quote up lol.
Yeah Lucas realised something wasn't right so asked the police to bring in Derek and they brought the real one instead.

I looooooove One Tree Hill and I'm trying to get my OH into it but he isn't having any of it atm :haha:

Brookes parents are awol for majority of every series it's only until around series 5 (I think) that her mum even has a vague role in her life. She is in the newer series though. Not sure about her dad - can't remember...

I love the name Brooke but one of my friends used it for her DD last year :cry:
I love Nathan but its my cousins name and I like Lucas but don't like the nickname Luke (which is another cousin of mine lol). I love Luca though... :)

It must be the end or coming to the end of Season 4 on E4? ..My friend is lending me Season 5 :haha: I'm obsessed!
Ive got a thing for Skills! :D haha x

I love Skills
"they don't call me Skills cause im really good at picking splinters outta my ass" I always remember that :haha:

Just thought i'd bump this thread up!

I'm currently on season 7 now..so catching up lol! Ahhh its sad Peyton and Lucas have left :( they were my fav! x

I'm a OTC fanatic. Got obsessed with Mike Grubb's band (Wakey! Wakey!) after he was in season 6?... We went to see him and it was me (27), Hubby (25) and 245412154 teen girls lol.

The music on it is amazing. Every song and band feartured are ones I love. Even had MO on there and City & Colour.

I've finished S8 last week... it has SUUUUCH a great ending xxx

What does everyone think of the theme songs this series? I really don't like all the different versions, none are as good as the original.

I love OTH, and I realy like that they have different bands doing the theme song every episode.

I watched all of season 8 last week and it's amazing, I can't wait for season 9! Can't believe its ending though :(

I haven't seen any of season 8 yet..Still on season 7 so just gunna buy the box set of season 8 when its out :D

I'm a OTC fanatic. Got obsessed with Mike Grubb's band (Wakey! Wakey!) after he was in season 6?... We went to see him and it was me (27), Hubby (25) and 245412154 teen girls lol.

The music on it is amazing. Every song and band feartured are ones I love. Even had MO on there and City & Colour.

I've finished S8 last week... it has SUUUUCH a great ending xxx

I'm obsessed with him too!
They always use the best music/bands, but I hate how they've changed the theme song at the beginning. Nothing was better than the original Gavin DeGraw one :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->