*One Tree Hill*

I loved the Gavin DeGraw theme tune! Although my OH would start singing it and it did my head in after a while :grr: LOL

Another fan of the original theme tune over here.

In the last few weeks of my pregnancy I got hooked on One Tree Hill and ordered all the boxsets that were out at the time...probably where my love of the name Lucas came from..Oh agreed to naming our son it before realising where I got the name from. Now he can't believe he let me name my son after a OTH character :haha:

Another fan of the original theme tune over here.

In the last few weeks of my pregnancy I got hooked on One Tree Hill and ordered all the boxsets that were out at the time...probably where my love of the name Lucas came from..Oh agreed to naming our son it before realising where I got the name from. Now he can't believe he let me name my son after a OTH character :haha:

LOL! We are calling our son Lucas & im the same, been hooked through my pregnancy :haha: Luckly my OH likes the name and has agreed with it :thumbup: x

Just joining you ladies but wanted to say that OTH is awesome!! I own all the seasons and have watched them all multiple times. I'm so glad it got picked up for another season this year and can't wait til it starts again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->