One Week Until Anomaly Scan! Anyone Elses Coming Up?

missbabes

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Title really says it all. Anyone else got their anomaly scan in the coming week?

I'm really excited to get my second look at my little wriggly baby. We were team yellow last time, and have decided to find out the sex as we intend this baby to be our last. That's if we don't have a shy baby.

Hm I haven't had mine yet. Maybe next time? I have no idea when they plan to do it. I haven't even heard the heartbeat yet.:shrug:

I have mine this afternoon.

I must be in a huge minority of mums who dislike the whole experience of it. I get anxious almost to the point of shaking and also don't like the actual process of having the scan... I'd much rather actually have the baby I dislike it that much!

Fingers crossed everything OK but it can't be done quick enough for me.

Not next week, but the week after, on Dec. 1! Even though we already know his gender, we're still very excited to see the little guy! Woo!

Hm I haven't had mine yet. Maybe next time? I have no idea when they plan to do it. I haven't even heard the heartbeat yet.:shrug:

You haven't got your next scan booked yet? We booked our 20 week scan right after the 12 week scan, pretty sure it's the same all over the UK too. It would drive me crazy not to have heard the heartbeat yet, granted I've got a home doppler and been hearing it from late 8 weeks.

I have mine this afternoon.

I must be in a huge minority of mums who dislike the whole experience of it. I get anxious almost to the point of shaking and also don't like the actual process of having the scan... I'd much rather actually have the baby I dislike it that much!

Fingers crossed everything OK but it can't be done quick enough for me.

I was nervous with DS beforehand, but the scan distracted me. I had a grand total of 6 scans with him, one being an emergency scan, then the later three being growth scans. I guess I couldn't help but see it from a positive light, rather that the negative possibilities otherwise I would've been a complete nervous wreck through almost the entire third trimester.

Good luck to you, and hopefully it won't be as bad as you think :hugs:

Not next week, but the week after, on Dec. 1! Even though we already know his gender, we're still very excited to see the little guy! Woo!

I've got my first consultant appointment that same day, not as excited about that one. Should be finding out whether I can try for a VBAC though :)

Yep mines next week :) I was team yellow first time (not by choice though) and hopefully this baby co-operates and we get to find out x

Mines tomorrow. Nervous but excited to see my little girl again :)

Mine is next Tuesday. Im excited but nervous at the same time. I was feeling movement but it has stopped. I'm hoping its just due to having an anterior placenta 😕 My hubby can't come either as I have had all week home from work with our daughter sick so we really can't afford for him to take the time off work. This is our 4th baby and so far he has only made it to one scan out of all our children so no big deal I guess. As long as he is there for the birth!!!

You haven't got your next scan booked yet? We booked our 20 week scan right after the 12 week scan, pretty sure it's the same all over the UK too. It would drive me crazy not to have heard the heartbeat yet, granted I've got a home doppler and been hearing it from late 8 weeks.

I'm from Germany :) So far they have done monthly scans, where the heartbeat is visible but not heard. My next appointment is booked at 22 weeks, I will ask my doctor about it. I stress less now that I can feel kicks regularily. But when it started they were so irregular I often worried for days. :/

I'm from Germany :) So far they have done monthly scans, where the heartbeat is visible but not heard. My next appointment is booked at 22 weeks, I will ask my doctor about it. I stress less now that I can feel kicks regularily. But when it started they were so irregular I often worried for days. :/

Gotta admit I find it amazing how antenatal care differs all over the world. I thought the anomaly/anatomy scan was pretty standard around the 20 week mark worldwide though.

Still having a wriggly baby certainly helps when you haven't heard the heartbeat :)

Mine is Dec 2. I'm going for a private scan this Monday though. I''m hoping to get a good picture of the twins to make a Thanksgiving twin announcement. So far I've only made it FB official that I"m pregnant. Only my parents, sister and grandma know it's twins.

Mine is tomorrow! (18+1) This is the only ultrasound we get ask I hope baby is active but not too active so they can get good measurements and check everything. So very nervous.

Has anyone else had this? I was feeling lots of movements but about a week ago I stopped feeling anything. :( I had a horrible horrible cold so I didn't eat very much and lost weight. So naturally I'm worried about tomorrow...

Mine is tomorrow! (18+1) This is the only ultrasound we get ask I hope baby is active but not too active so they can get good measurements and check everything. So very nervous.

Has anyone else had this? I was feeling lots of movements but about a week ago I stopped feeling anything. :( I had a horrible horrible cold so I didn't eat very much and lost weight. So naturally I'm worried about tomorrow...

Yes :/

Movements have been quite strong and often since I started feeling from 18 weeks but most of yesterday there was barely movements and nothing so far this morning :(

Mine's on Tuesday.

Movements have been the same for me. I didn't feel baby for two days after quite strong prods and it does worry me. I've been told it's normal though, baby still has lots of space so could be moving and we're just not feeling them. xx

Just had mine!! Looks to be a healthy girl!! So excited dd will have a sister close in age to her. They couldn't see the spine very well because she was just hanging out curled up in a ball go back in to weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->