• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One year later

OliveBay

1 angel, 1 rainbow...
Reaction score
A year ago today I delivered my beautiful sleeping boy. My heart broke and I wondered how I would ever be happy again. Now I am impatiently awaiting the arrival of my rainbow which could happen any day now (but hopefully not actually today, as this date will always be tinged with sadness)

I still think about our boy everyday, but now the pain is a mangeable dull ache rather than the deep despair I felt at first, and I actually think about him with fondness and happiness as I am grateful for the time I carried him. I have regained most of the spark that I lost that day and am confident for bright and happy times ahead.

I'm sorry that I don't know many of you in this area of the forum now - it is still a sad place for me to visit. I wish you all much love and strength, and I hope that you will all find your way to a happier future

:hugs:

I think of you and your little guy often and will be sending some extra special hugs to him today on his birthday.

I'm sure he's glad to see you smiling again and can't wait to see you hold his little brother or sister.

Happy birthday to a special angel, I'll tell my girls not to steal too much of his cake! xxx

Happy birthday to your little angel. Im glad that you are feeling brighter and good luck for the arrival of your rainbow. x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Happy Birthday Beautiful Angel..

So happy for you and your rainbow. Wish you all the best.XOOooXOOX

Big hugs to you and your angel :hugs::hugs: You have come such a long way in a year x

Not long now before you are holding your little rainbow in your arms. I'll be checking for updates. xx

Happy birthday to your angel. Thank you for posting...yours is a story of hope. I hope my story has a similar ending to yours. Congratulations on your rainbow xx

Sally so sorry I missed this thread, I dont come here much at all now, its too sad for me. I hope his birthday was a nice day for you. You sound like you have come such a long way and I am so proud.

Good luck on the birth of your rainbow - I cant wait to hear your news. (Thats if its not here already) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->