Online grocery shopping substitutions

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
I just had a Tesco shop delivered and the tampons I'd ordered were replaced substituted with a bag of funsize (tell that to my vagina) Twix's :rofl:

Text my friend and she said once she'd ordered 2 bottles of lemonade and was sent a banana :haha:. Anyone else had any funny substitutions?

Haha that's brilliant.
The substitutes from Sainsburys are normally very good so no comedy ones experienced!

Wow 😳😂 you must have had a male shopper! Maybe they thought it'd help with the pmt 😏

Ive not had anything too strange, but my friend ordered some sliced pork for her kids packed lunches and they sent her sausages and stuffing instead, haha.

Ha ha that's true, they're basically medicinal!
I normally get quite normal substitutions, the only other odd one was a cabbage instead of a lettuce, but to be fair they look pretty similar :haha:

I haven't had any odd ones but there was one that came up on FB the other day:

Ordered Baby Wipes, got Bells Whiskey...

what I got in one order
Hunters chicken - fishcakes
Pepperoni chicken - fishcakes
Haddock - Galmon steak
Baby yoghurt - weight watches yoghurt
6 kitchen rolls - received 2 for same price just 'better' no I need 6!

I'd at least like them to keep it to the same animal you know! Yours is jillarious

That's hilarious about the tampon substitution! :rofl:

Ordered malted wheats got malted milk biscuits!!!

what I got in one order
Hunters chicken - fishcakes
Pepperoni chicken - fishcakes
Haddock - Galmon steak
Baby yoghurt - weight watches yoghurt
6 kitchen rolls - received 2 for same price just 'better' no I need 6!

I'd at least like them to keep it to the same animal you know! Yours is jillarious

Ha! I like how they subbed you fish for chicken but not for other fish. And Weight Watchers yoghurt for a baby, surely they had some other slightly more appropriate yoghurt in the entire shop?!

Ordered malted wheats got malted milk biscuits!!!
:haha: I'd totally eat them like cereal; if Tesco say its cereal, its cereal :haha:

was it on here there was someone who got steaks in place of baby milk???

I'm sure it was on hear I read someone receive condoms instead of pregnancy tests :rofl:

Haha! I've never had a silly sub really, but I once had a pretty awesome one. I'd ordered some cheapo plastic cups for a party and they sent a dozen champagne glasses instead! The difference was about £12 :lol:

I seem to only get the same annoying one over and over! most of the time I buy toothpaste it seems subbed by mouthwash and a few times I've ordered loose fruit and veg they've brought us something like 2 instead of 2kg because they've thought I typed it in wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->