only 1 follie

boots07411

Reaction score
well my RE says i have poor ovarian reserve. Im 39 and my highest fsh was 11.5 this is ivf #2 , last time i had about 4 follies measuring the biggest 16 and the smallest 11. so since that didnt work my RE told me that i probably has some old eggs in there since, this time i have only 1 have 1 follie size 21 with e2 levels 247. i just triggered at 9pm with retreval on thurs am. i was just wondering if anyone else has gotten pregnant with only 1 follie..
i actually am pretty excited this time and dont want to get disappointed again. its been 2 yrs my husband and i have been trying for a wonderful bundle of joy.
thanks for any input!!
steph

Didn't want to read and run. We had our 2nd round of treatment last year and now have a beautiful baby boy after ttc for 10 years. I just wanted to offer you some encouragement as I know what you are going through and wish you good luck

Hi Boots, I know exactly what you are going through-I am also 39 and had my first attempt at IVF in feb which was cancelled as I had just one follie.
Am in middle of second cycle now with different protocol and have scan tomorrow to find out how many follies I have this time-am terrified as don't feel too much going on in my ovaries but will see.

I think they will just do IUI if I have less than 3 but if I have 3, i am going to push to go through with IVF-so will have to wait and see.

Best of luck with EC and fertilisation-I hope it works for you!

It only takes one! I produced more than one last cycle (4), but 3 of which were on the right, which is my blocked tube, and only one on my left. And now I am 4 weeks, 5 days pregnant. So, keep up the positive vibes because it can happen with just one! Best of luck to you.

well went for last round of bw and found out that my e2 levels dropped. i dont know why. this is exactly waht happend the last round of ivf. my levels dropped before i triggered but when through it anyway . now my levels were fine before i triggered and now they dropped after the trigger.. omg im sooo bummed. i dont now what to think, my retreval is tomorrow am. i just cant bare the thought of going through this again and getting disappointed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->