Only 3 weeks !

T

TeddysGirl

Hi all.

I got my :BFP: yesterday I was either 9 or 10 dpo.

I am so happy but both me and my partner are so nervous as we suffered 2 chemical pregnancies about 4 years ago. Especially as I haven't missed a period yet (due in 4-7 days).

I know in hindsight I shouldn't have tested so early because all I'm going to do is worry ! But I felt sick day before yesterday, had a weird taste in my mouth and had vivid dreams about taking tests.

Any tips on how to not worry and just enjoy this time......or make this time go quicker until I've missed a period !

Thanks guys for any advice. I'm just so worried and nervous.

Also anyone around the same as me let me know I could do with a bump buddy !

Thanks

Just do your best to try to stay busy and focus on other things! I found out at 10dpo as well and I wish I had tried to focus on other things as I was very nervous as well as before I had a mmc. Congrats!

Thanks.

It's so difficult not to worry especially with cramps etc. Just trying to stay positive and stay distracted. Should be easier next week because I'm back at work so I'll have marking and lesson planning to keep me busy !

Hi I found out at 11dpo I am 15dpo now and would have been due af tomorrow. I've took numerous tests and was pleased the second line on first responce was getting a little darker each time. Yesterday my second line was a little bolder and darker than the control line and I got pregnant 2-3 on clearblue digital. I also found out at 11dpo with my youngest child. I will be 4 weeks pregnant tomorrow it is so exiting congrats to us both.

I found out at 9dpo i really shouldn't have tested early and the time has dragggggged for me lol and i know what you mean iv had one mmc and two chemical pregnancies and i just wanted to make it past my missed period, that time crept by lol, im hoping now that the time will go a little faster, my own fault for testing so soon lol!

Thanks.

It's so difficult not to worry especially with cramps etc. Just trying to stay positive and stay distracted. Should be easier next week because I'm back at work so I'll have marking and lesson planning to keep me busy !

I know, the cramps scared me a lot too, in fact so much that I had a very early scan to try to rule out ectopic which was silly because it was too early to see anything anyways but the dr insisted...I got to see my little bean though at my regular scan and quite the healthy hb!

Congrats!! I'm about 9 DPO today, but I'm trying not to test because I don't want to see a negative. Anyhow... if I was preggo FX i'd be 3 weeks today !!!
I don't know how long I can wait, I've got two tests in the house!

just curious... which brand pregnancy test did you use?

Congrats hun. I got my bfp at 3+2 and it feels like I've been pregnant for aaaaages!!

I spent a lot of time on here in those early days. It helped pass the time a bit and I tried to stay busy at home/work too. I've been off sick from work and that's been great for resting but I've been so bored!

I got my BFP at 3+2. Around 8 dpo. I can't believe I've know for almost 2 weeks and I'm only 5+1. It's dragging so badly

If you found out yesterday at 9/10 DPO then you are 10/11 DPO today which would put you at 3+3 or 3+4 (not 3+1 like in your ticker).

So you see I just made time go by faster for you. ;)

I ovulated on either CD 12 or 13 so I'm only on CD 23 today (it's past midnight now) so 3+2 lol but thanks for trying !

Send your baby luck my way!!! :haha:
I just got a BFN :cry: on a CB plus

You're not out until AF shows !!!
Sending lots of baby dust your way !!!

You're not out until AF shows !!!
Sending lots of baby dust your way !!!

Thanks. I still keep getting mild cramping pain - not sure if AF is making her entrance or if it's something else.
FX

And H&H PG to you :thumbup:

I'm using a lot of websites and stuff and I'm getting confused because a lot of them say that you shouldn't even know you are pregnant at week 3 because implantation shouldn't have happened yet. My LMP was 20th March and I think I ovulated CD12. I'm deffo going to do a digi when I get paid on Friday. My lines are pretty dark considering I'm now 11 or 12dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->