only 5 DPO....

littlemorag

stopped counting.
Reaction score
Please tell me i am over analysing, but I do need a bit of advice...

I am only 5DPO but for the past 2 days I have been getting wierd pulling and light cramps in my lower abdomen. I am still very aware of my ovaries when i pull my stomach in etc - I usually never notice them.

I woke up with sniffles this morning and have been feeling queasy since yesterday, but wierdest of all I am getting a dull pain in my lower back just like AF although i dont get that every month.

I know its all very early to get any kind of hopes up - i just need to know this is a positive sign as opposed to something being wrong down there!

I am on holiday from work at the moment and have waay too much time to obsess, think and analyse symptoms... to top it all off my OH's best friend and fiancee are pregnant - they concieved literally a week after coming off the pill!!! Of course, I am really happy for them but it makes me feel a little bit inadequate...

Please send some wise words and tell me to go and do something useful!!!

Moragx

Hi, its so easy to obsess about symtoms especially when you have loads of time on your hands.

Im sure some people do get different feelings down below so soon after O due to the changes that must go on in your body once you concieve.

Obviously too soon to test. Im gonna start taking a note of the different feelings I get each months before af arrives so I can stop obsessing about every different feeling and pinch I get.

Hope it is a :bfp: for you, I will happen for you so don't feel too down when the time is right it will happen xxxx

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

It's sounding good hun. Fx for you!

iam 4 dpo and woke this am with v v bad cramps in low tumy and side where my ovaries r and its been milld all day sins being v bad in the am

Hi I am 6DPO and I had funny pulling feeling and cramping myself yesterday and it has eased off today. I am feeling positive but tryin to keep busy. My House has never been so clean.:rofl:

I know how you are feeling our best friends have just had their first and are planning the next one. I hope to get pregant before they have the second one:baby:

Hope you get :bfp: this month and hope that I join you:happydance:

Good luck:hugs:

Okay girl - glad you started this! I am 5DPO as well today. My temps have remained high for the last five days, so that's good news. I have the pulling and twinges down there as well. My bb's are really sore as well. I would love to follow you thru the next few days. I am on days off as well - and way too much time thinking about things. Ha. Here's all the babydust I have for us to share! Good luck - and post again tomorrow with 6DPO! :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

[QUOTE I would love to follow you thru the next few days. I am on days off as well - and way too much time thinking about things. Ha. Here's all the babydust I have for us to share! Good luck - and post again tomorrow with 6DPO! :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust:[/QUOTE]

Hey appleseed, I will keep you posted - I have to stay in all day tomorrow to wait for our new TV so will need some distraction from everything!
Its nice to think someone waaaay over in Canada is going through the same thing..

Moragx:muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"