Only 5 weeks! Only 5 weeks... This is going to drag...

3rdmaybe

Reaction score
Hey, anyone else 'only 5 weeks?' I found out 9-10 days ago now and it has felt like that whole time has draggggggeddddd!!!!! Oh my god I am only 5 weeks! I want to tell everyone, I want a scan, I want to know I am having, I want to start buying stuff an I want to talk about it alllllll the time. Can't do any of that so I wish I didn't know already now.

Feeling positive though ;0) extremely excited an feeling little twinges now an again an a pain in my pelvis as if the baba is pushing it out of the way ha. Anyone else feeling like this? Isn't 9 months the longest time everrrrr

Xxxx

I'm feeling "only 7 weeks". I found out at like 3w4d (8dpo) so it has draggedddd.

It's worse when other people say "you're only ..... Weeks" I saw the physiotherapist the other day and she's like "only 10 weeks.." Like, it's been sooo long already.

Have you to,d anyone yet so u can at least talk to them about it?

I have told my mum but it's not enough lol I need to tell a friend or something to have different chats. I was in mother are the other waiting to collect a parcel so I took a stroll around the prams, I cannot wait to play with them all an pick one! The sales are everywhere and I so nearly bought something to just to satisfy this stupid urge lol. Only 5 weeks! I might have a private scan when I am 6 weeks just for something to do related to it! Do u think that's too soon?

Xx

Have you to,d anyone yet so u can at least talk to them about it?

I have told my mum but it's not enough lol I need to tell a friend or something to have different chats. I was in mother are the other waiting to collect a parcel so I took a stroll around the prams, I cannot wait to play with them all an pick one! The sales are everywhere and I so nearly bought something to just to satisfy this stupid urge lol. Only 5 weeks! I might have a private scan when I am 6 weeks just for something to do related to it! Do u think that's too soon?

Xx
I think six weeks is a fine week for your first scan. With both this pregnancy and with my daughter I had scans at six weeks 3 days and we saw the heartbeat both times. The baby is tiny, but it's definitely reassuring. And yeah... Time really drags. I felt it at five weeks too and I found out at 11dpo. I thought for some reason this morning that I was already nine weeks. Ha! Try barely 8 weeks. :dohh:

Aw how was ur first scan? Where u made up? Did u try the Rambo theory thing? I am going to try an ask the scanner. Dying to know if I am having a pink one this time.

Haha I know yer, I am nearly 6 weeks!- next Sunday lol. I might ring tomoro an see if they have a free space. My oh said imagine ther wer 6 in ther - r u having a laugh??!!!! What a statement!!

Need to keep busy or something to make the time fly... X

I found around 4/5 weeks! Totally feel you, I'm desperate to tell my son but I'm not going to untill my 12 weeks scan! I'm like, hurry up 1st Tri I'm done with you now. lol x

Aw how was ur first scan? Where u made up? Did u try the Rambo theory thing? I am going to try an ask the scanner. Dying to know if I am having a pink one this time.

Haha I know yer, I am nearly 6 weeks!- next Sunday lol. I might ring tomoro an see if they have a free space. My oh said imagine ther wer 6 in ther - r u having a laugh??!!!! What a statement!!

Need to keep busy or something to make the time fly... X

I'm just learning about Ramzi theory now that you are mentioning. Im trying to figure out how to read the ultrasound and figure out where the placenta is exactly. The baby itself is on the opposite side of my daughters ultrasound so if that means anything, maybe it's a boy! We gender swayed for a boy so I hope we got it right! I'll be googling images tonight to see if I can find an ultrasound that looks like mine! Lol.
Ps... If you have six in there you will probably be having an even longer feeling pregnancy! Lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->