only 6 weeks pregnant...new to the site!

Brandy930

Reaction score
FONT="Comic Sans MS"]hey everyone im new on here, i recently found out that im about 6 weeks pregnant. im very excited but a little nervous.

well i havent had my period since mar.23 and when i finally went to the doctor about a week ago he said that i was about 5 weeks and he could only see the yolk sak? but the way he said it worried me, i made another appt. it's in 2 weeks. im hoping we will see something! is this normal, has it happened to anyone else>?
[/FONT]

Hii! :hi:
Welcome to baby and bump and congratulations on your pregnancy :D
Not too sure on the yolk sack thing, but im sure the other girls will :)

xx

:hi: Welcome and congratulations! You might try posting your question in the first trimester area of the forum, will probably get more responses that way :D

Aww... welcome & congratulations!! You'll not believe how time flies from 6 to 30 odd haha! We found out at 9 weeks and it seemed to drag so slowly until I hit about 14 weeks and then within the blink of an eye I was 32 weeks... wtf?! LOL! Embrace & enjoy!

Welcome :wave: and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm honestly not sure about the yolk sack thing - never heard of anything like it, but I'm sure that the girls in the first trimester forum will be able to offer you some advice. There's always someone about who knows something about everything! lol

Big :hug: Best of luck on your next appointment - let us know how it goes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->