Only dtd the morning of 1dpo

lolasmith

Crossing fingers
Reaction score
Any chance???? Thanks ladies, don't know if I should hope or not :(

There is always a chance!
There is a three day window you are most fertile. I believe it's the day before you o the day of and the day after. That's the day you bd'd! So let's hope the little spermie made it lol
Did you have ewcm? (Tmi?) sorry!
:dust:

There is a three day window you are most fertile. I believe it's the day before you o the day of and the day after. That's the day you bd'd! So let's hope the little spermie made it lol

My ewcm had gone away the day before, it always goes away for me the day I O. Technically we dtd the morning my temp shot up, so was def 1dpo. Hope the cm factor doesn't make it too hard, but maybe that is yet another reason why the likelyhood of conceiving goes down so much at 1dpo!

Yea I heard some womens cm changes right when they o. Mine usually stays the same. But then again, lately my body just does whatever it feels like haha
Please keep me updated!!
Are you trying for your first?

Correct me if i´m wrong but I think the 3 day window is the 2 days before and the day of ovulation.
The only hope I would have is if you ovulated very late at night and you DTD the next morning. GL xxx

Yeah am fairly sure I'm out. If I am honest I don't think there is any chance at 1dpo unless you be right at the tail end of o. Or anyway to know for sure what time I ovulated before the spike :( never mind.
Lovee Yup trying for first. Hate that I missed my chance this cycle. Are you trying for your first also?

Correct me if i´m wrong but I think the 3 day window is the 2 days before and the day of ovulation.
The only hope I would have is if you ovulated very late at night and you DTD the next morning. GL xxx

I wasn't sure exactly which three days it was lol I know it's 3 beautiful days :D

Yeah am fairly sure I'm out. If I am honest I don't think there is any chance at 1dpo unless you be right at the tail end of o. Or anyway to know for sure what time I ovulated before the spike :( never mind.
Lovee Yup trying for first. Hate that I missed my chance this cycle. Are you trying for your first also?

You aren't out until the witch shows! Stay positive :)
I have a 2 year old boy. I'm trying for a girl lol I will be ecstatic no matter what gender of course. But I want to be girly with a daughter! I'm in a house full of boys...

I think I'm out this cycle too. 5 days late and nothing but BFN!!!

I have a 2 year old boy. I'm trying for a girl lol I will be ecstatic no matter what gender of course. But I want to be girly with a daughter! I'm in a house full of boys...

Fx you get a little girl soon! House full of boys booooooo! haha just kidding.

5 days late and bfn!! How did you confirm O this cycle??? Hopefully late rising hcg !

Fx you get a little girl soon! House full of boys booooooo! haha just kidding.

5 days late and bfn!! How did you confirm O this cycle??? Hopefully late rising hcg !

Well my temps spiked and are still high so I'm pretty sure I o'd. But I could be totally wrong lol
I just took a hpt this morning. Not even a squint and tilt and look at it in direct sunlight line! BFN. I'm starting to lose hope. I know I told you to stay positive but this stinks lol.
I hope it's slow rising...but geeez

If they are staying high I would say 100% you o'd. Today mine shot up at 10dpo - hoping it is a good sign, but yeah with dtd only at 1dpo not likely to be good!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f4fa6 Here is my chart, what do you think??

If I was in your position I would be getting my hopes up! And soooo many people don't get a positive until quite late. Hang in there xx

If they are staying high I would say 100% you o'd. Today mine shot up at 10dpo - hoping it is a good sign, but yeah with dtd only at 1dpo not likely to be good!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f4fa6 Here is my chart, what do you think??

If I was in your position I would be getting my hopes up! And soooo many people don't get a positive until quite late. Hang in there xx

I hope you're right!!! I want this to be my cycle soooo bad!
And on your chart it said you bd in the am. Do you think you o'd in the pm or am the day before you bd'd?

I have no idea! It is weird, because I was getting strong o pains two days before it said I o'd, so I would have assumed I actually o'd then. But temps tell a different story! :s so confusing. the ewcm went away late afternoon on the day I had the dip, so perhaps late after noon? I def don't think we managed to bd within 12 hours of o'ing :(. The rise temp was from 4am, and we bd at 10am

Ttc can be so confusing! I really hope you bd'd in time. I'm not the best at reading charts. There are so many variables sometimes it makes my head spin lol
Do you believe your body, your opks or your charts? That's what some women ask themselves, including me! Sooo much to think about lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->