Only fifteen weeks and feel huge... Anyone else?

kaelysmom

Reaction score
I'm only fifteen weeks and feel huge. I didn't think i would have this much of a bump already.

Attachments

• 15 Weeks.jpg
    15 Weeks.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 10
well they do say that with the second and on babys you get bigger faster...are you sure its not twins lol? Its a perfect bump though..Im 20 weeks almost and mine still isnt like that...jealous!!

I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow, and my tummy is just a bit smaller than yours... though definitely not as nice and round! *jealous* I do feel huge! I had to keep pulling my t-shirt down today... kept creeping back up over the bump. Ugh!

I think your bump is super cute though!!

I feel the same way! I didn't show at all until 17 weeks with my son, but this time around I look like I did at about 25 weeks with my son!!

Thats impressive. Mine isnt anything like that haha, just a tiny pot!

im 15 weeks and i look the same altho this is my 5th time lol i had a little bump b4 i found out thats how i knew i was pregnant thakfully symptoms n sickness have left me alone this time.

This is also my 2nd, I am 16wks today and I have not much to show!

I am rather flat in the morning, but by 3pm I look like your bump!!! I have bloating by the afternoon - it could still be some bloat you have?

You look fab anyway!:flower:

Ive been the same, so much bigger this time round than when I had my son....X

i'm just the same! i'd popped for 12 weeks this time and i could see people noticing and wanting to ask :lol: i'm 15 weeks this sunday and have a def bump, much earlier than with our daughter :D

Yep, I'm the same way. I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow but I'm already looking a lot further along. (Although my belly isn't as perfectly round as yours, more flab than anything) lol

That is a great bump. That is pretty much the size of mine right now and I'm only 19 weeks. But they do say you show sooner for second and later.

I have twins, I'm only 19 weeks and I'm measuring 24. My bump is huge and I'm only half way there. Just think, it could be worse!

I'm almost 15 weeks and huge. Having twins though.

I'm 15 weeks and my bump is the same size as yours!

I am 14 weeks with twins and my bump isn't very big. I have a lot of bloat though. I can feel my uterus if I am laying flat on my back, otherwise I can't.

Thank you for posting your bump pic! Im almost the same size as you and i have been feeling sooo self conscious that i'm too big. Really good to hear everybody's comments too xx

Not me. I'm 14 and a half weeks, and still don't look pregnant.
I don't have any sort of noticeable bump.
I just look a bit 'puffier" than usual, as if I've gained a few pounds (which I have).
I didn't show this early with my other two, either... but I also didn't gain this much weight so early. Frankly, I'm a little concerned about it, but my doctor says don't be.

:shrug:

I'm 15w5d and I look smaller than I did when I first got pregnant! I wish I had a bump to show lol :)

When I was out a toddler group yesterday, this woman i never knew asked me when the baby was due - so I look that obviously pregnant. When I said not till Mid november she looked a bit surprised.

19+3 with my fourth (in the evening)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...29-19-3-fourth-child-bump-pic-rant-sorry.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->