Only one more sleep...

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
My AF is due today (ignore the ticker I fixed it so that it wouldn't tell me to test until the day after), although as of yet I have no sign that she is on her way. My symptoms are still here and if anything getting more frequent. My temp is still high (much higher than it has ever been at 13DPO) but I don't want to get my hopes up to much as it's only our 1st month and I know that my head could be making things up.

This has been the longest 2 weeks of my life!

Good luck to everyone!

Good luck hun, AF got me today im a bit miffed ive never ever been late since the day AF started, fingers crossed you get BFP!!! X

Good on you for holding out to test! I think it's all sounding very good Noodles! Great news that your temps are still rising. :) Keep yourself busy today, and enjoy the sunshine! xx

I have decided to test on Tuesday.

Good luck hun, AF got me today im a bit miffed ive never ever been late since the day AF started, fingers crossed you get BFP!!! X

I'm sorry to here that hunny!

I really do hope that you get your :bfp: soon!

Good on you for holding out to test! I think it's all sounding very good Noodles! Great news that your temps are still rising. :) Keep yourself busy today, and enjoy the sunshine! xx

I have decided to test on Tuesday.

You have more willpower than me! Best of luck testing hun, it would be nice if we could have a we of us getting our :bfp: so we can share our pregnancies with one another!

fingers crossed hunny! I have a good feeling about you!

Both of our first months of ttc!!
x

Good luck, Noodles hun! We're in the same situation - my AF is due either today or tomorrow but she's not here yet (well, the last I checked in the bathroom, haha) ... I did take a HPT on Friday evening and :bfn: so I'm still trying to pinch myself ...

Hang in there, u did well by surviving the long 2WW!

Arrh thanks hun! I must let out vibes as a few weeks ago 2 colleagues as me if we were trying for a baby as I had 'that kind of look' on my face. If I do I need to avoid my mother! She went to see a palmer reader about 3 weeks ago and they told her that I would 'soon bear a boy' (my mum doens't know that we are TTCing, but is now convince that i'm pregnant and not told her). If I am and it's a boy I am so going to that woman for the lottery numbers!

I think that quite a few people this week have got good chances, lets hope there is a baby boom in April/May!

Good luck, Noodles hun! We're in the same situation - my AF is due either today or tomorrow but she's not here yet (well, the last I checked in the bathroom, haha) ... I did take a HPT on Friday evening and :bfn: so I'm still trying to pinch myself ...

Hang in there, u did well by surviving the long 2WW!

I never thought it would be this hard!God help me if I get a :bfn: i'm going to be neurotic next month!

I hope u won't have to put up with the "torture" much longer .. hope this all ends up with a spanking sweet :bfp:!

Thanks hunny!

I'm not to hopeful as the chances of it happening 1st month are slim, but it would be nice.

Thanks hunny!

I'm not to hopeful as the chances of it happening 1st month are slim, but it would be nice.

Oh U really never know, sweetie! One of my best friends got preggers on her very first try & she's now due in fall! Well she did reveal to me recently that she rubbed her pregnant sister's tummy before she started trying & voila! :rofl: I've heard of that myth before but didn't know it was so true, so I rubbed her pregnant belly!

Bloody hell if I knew that would work I would have been touching up all the pregnant women I saw and believe there have been a lot of them, it's like they have been following me as everywhere I turn I see a bump! It's not like i'm living in Mothercare.

Hahaha it's never too late to know! U could start rubbing the pregnant tummies! Of cos it would be wise to ask the pregnant woman first before rubbing, hahaaa ...

I know what u mean, I see loads of pregnant women around my office area but I've only rubbed my gf's so far, hahaha ... if I had known earlier too, I would have rubbed all my best friends' tummies when they were expecting! Let's see if that magic rub would bring on a sticky bean ... oh i hope!

Another myth I've read is to BD on blue bedsheets ... but I don't have blue sheets and I wasn't about to splurge on a new set! Oh well if I get :bfn: this cycle, I am so gonna rush out & buy blue sheets!

pmsl well i was feling up my mates tummy last night. Cos the baby was kicking so i copped a feel but i didnt know that.... there is hope yet!
x

That's hopeful, hun! Fx`ed for you .. hope it's a :bfp: this cycle for ya!

So basically I have to BD on blue sheets, then sick my legs in the air and grope pregnant women. It's funny how they missed these parts out of sex ed class! We do have blue sheets, if I get a :bfn: tomorrow they are going on the bed!

pmsl big up to the blue sheets!!!

Oh, and another one - sit in the seat of a pregnant woman immediately after she gets up ... U have to be the next person to sit in the chair after the pregnant woman ... so there! Grab the seat on the train after the pregnant woman gets up! Then you can give it up to the elderly after you've sat down for a few seconds, haha ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->