Only one more sleep...

Note to self: shoulder barge old people of of the way! This TTCing is a dangerous thing!

pmsl noodles your my kinda gal!
x

Note to self: shoulder barge old people of of the way! This TTCing is a dangerous thing!

Oh gosh, u crack me up :rofl: .. yeah, it's "pardon me, sir .. but I need this seat more than you .. I don't suppose u want a baby now .. now if u would just let me plonk my butt on the seat for 2 secs, I'll give the seat up to you right after!"

Good Luck hun - hope you get your :bfp:

:)

your much stronger than me on holding out on testing.

who says I havent already? ho hum!
x

Thanks girls! Have to test at 6am b4 my hubby leaves for work, so I shall but a post up either way 1st thing tomorrow!

Oh gosh, u crack me up :rofl: .. yeah, it's "pardon me, sir .. but I need this seat more than you .. I don't suppose u want a baby now .. now if u would just let me plonk my butt on the seat for 2 secs, I'll give the seat up to you right after!"

Or shouting at a 14 year old not to sit there as it could make them pregnant!

:hugs: Hiya noodles i just wanted to wish u the best of luck for tomorrow, i know how horrible the 2WW is! look forward to reading your result tmorrow!!!

:dust: :hugs:

Just having a read through this section (wish i'd known about this site when i was ttc!) we tried for a while after 3mc's. My friend told me that when she was ttc an elderly aunt told her the best place to conceive a baby was on the stairs - specifically the 7th step she tried it and fell pregnant with her daughter after 2 years of trying. Hubby and i gave it a go and got our BFP!!! I think these old wives tales are always worth a go so wanted to pass it on. Lots and lots of luck to you all x x x

ewwww the only people i know are my in laws and thats not too pretty to be doing that whilst they are in the house!

How about fake stairs? Surely you can build them with boxes?
x

You're so funny, Mrsq2b .. well you'll need to stack many boxes then, you have to BD on the 7th step!!!

We don't have stairs either, we live in a walk-up apartment so I don't think it's wise to BD on the stairs outside our doorstep, hahaha .. My parents' home has stairs but no way! hahaa ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->