ontario, canada??

Small world..i grew up in brantford..North end, bu had my own house off of Murray street......
very small world...
I'm up in "Muskoka" .. between North Bay and Bracebridge.

Not sure if anyone here is aware, but Shoppers Drug Mart has a contest going on where you can spin and win prizes. Each spin earns you a game piece and you collect game pieces to be entered to win prizes like a spa vacation, 285,000-385,000 Optimum points, and two trips to Riviera Maya, among other prizes. There are even instant prizes. If you land on a game piece you've already collected, you can share it with friends (or go to www.redflagdeals.com forum, under contests and share a Twitter link there). The more pieces you share, the more pieces you can gain, and if people you share your link with join, you can earn more spins. The maximum number of spins you can earn is 309.

If anyone hasn't joined yet, here's the link. Have fun and good luck!
https://optimumspintowin.ca/?plink=1326740258_XL139581

SSM here! :D

Me too :) Do you happen to know of any mom's groups or things to do here with a baby? I'm originally from Florida, my husband is from here but he is always working. So basically i don't know what there is to do around here with a child.

No, I'm not involved in any of those... sorry. I'm lucky if LO will let me get dressed in a day LOL

There is a Facebook page for the Algoma area. It's called Moms Helping Moms.

You must be Soo, Mich?

Hey..

No, I live in Soo, Ontario. My husband is Canadian. Hopefully you have begun the art of trying to dress one's self while having an infant/toddler lol. It took me forever to begin that one myself. I have found some things to do with your kids, (that are free) since posing this Question. There are several schools around the area that have "drop-in" groups, Where you go and sit with your child while they play and you can have adult interaction at the same time. It's nice, especially if you don't get much adult time. There's one at Etienne brule, and it's a special room for mother's and kids so the general population of the school doesn't really come in contact with the young children since it's not a great school. There is also a group at holy Angels but i didn't like it as much. And there are like 3-4 others but they are farther out from where i live so i haven't checked them out yet. All the best!

North end my parents just moved from west brant. I lived in brant from 1993 to 1998 then 2003 to present

Small world..i grew up in brantford..North end, bu had my own house off of Murray street......
very small world...
I'm up in "Muskoka" .. between North Bay and Bracebridge.

I am in Muskoka too :)
Work in North Bay...on mat leave now though thanks goodness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->