• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ontario, canada??

Hamilton girls whereabouts are you? We are east enders, and I grew up near Gage Park

Thunder Bay!!!!! I'm closer to Minneapolis, MN and Winnipeg, Manitoba that I am to all you girls.....!!!!!

This is my first post. I live just outside of Orangeville but grew up in London, ON.

I'm Whitby, ON, near the Pickering ladies

Nice to see more people near the Cobourg area!!!

I'm in Kingston too!

Hey that's pretty neat, I didn't think I'd see anyone on here in my neck of the woods. I have a 3 month old and am on mat leave at the moment. I see on your avi you are expecting, congrats! Do you have any other children as well?

Nope, expecting #1! Congratulations on yours! Did you have a midwife or regular doctor? I'm at the point I'm considering either, thought you might have a local perspective!

Nope, expecting #1! Congratulations on yours! Did you have a midwife or regular doctor? I'm at the point I'm considering either, thought you might have a local perspective!

I went with a midwife, they were pretty good for the most part. Though if you do go with them they'll ask if you would like a student as well. I found the only drawback with that was the student ends up taking over a bit. However you get a more personalized experience with the midwives and they really do keep an eye on things perhaps moreso than a doctor. Whatever you do decide good luck on everything and just enjoy it all it was the most rewarding experience and still almost surreal even 3 months later. Oh and just another thing KGH was fantastic and they really do look after you when it comes to the delivery stuff later on.

Take care :flower:

I'm from Cornwall (1hr from Ottawa). Nice to see some fellow Ontarians!!

Hello! :wave: I'm a Toronto gal, lived here all my life. :) Great to see so many other Ontarians here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->