Onto Next Round of Clomid - CD1

Early pregnancy is still pregnancy so congratulations!!! I'm sure everything will be fine on Monday! Don't worry!

I looked & my email from last night came at 1:30 am my time...tempted to stay up but I know I won't be able to. But I usually don't sleep through the night, so maybe I will remember to check. I would love to call my husband at work later tonight & read it to him.

As far as your results go, I say take this as a good thing...the way I see it, worrying is not going to do anything but cause stress which is not good for your body. Make sure you take care of yourself...& whatever happens, happens...but for right now...

YOU ARE PREGNANT! Congrats, lady!

Thank you!! I am glad I have another test on Monday to double check things, that will help me feel better. I told my husband that things are completely out of our control, if it is meant to be, the baby will stick.

Allison, how are you feeling?

Beaglemom, that would be awesome to be able to read your message tonight to your DH! I hope you wake up and it is waiting in your inbox!

AF came yesterday so here's to a new cycle! I'm gonna keep up my tea drinking and hope for a miracle!

Allison, sorry about AF...you are on the Christmas train now...very hopeful for all of us. If you want to see my reading, I have posted it on my other thread.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/2071539-clomid-hoping-3rd-times-charm-6.html

Savvy, I definitely think an official congrats is in order! So CONGRATS!!! To both you and DH. :) :happydance::happydance: Keep us posted on Monday, but I know you're fine!!

allison, sorry about AF!! But I'm thinking these next cycles are gonna be lucky ones and we'll have a lot of BFPs. :)

beaglemom, I'm going to check out your reading now. :)

ERose, Thanks! I am excited and glad to have the appointment on Monday that way I know the baby is safe while I am on vacation!

Allison, So sorry the witch got you. But if I remember correctly your reading said December is either the month you find out, give birth or CONCEIVE in!! Drink up the tea and BD your way through the holidays!

So I checked out the Chinese gender predictor for fun to compare to my reading. If I conceive this month, or January, it is predicted to be a boy. If I conceive in April (resulting in a January baby) it is a girl. Here is the link if you want to compare.

Oh...and for those who didn't see my reading, she predicted me a boy.

https://www.fortunebaby.com/chinesegenderpredictionchart.html

EDIT: Sorry wrong link...updated

Cheri told me Dec. and girl. According to that site, if I conceive in December it says boy. Hmm, I guess we'll find out!!!

Cheri told me Dec. and girl. According to that site, if I conceive in December it says boy. Hmm, I guess we'll find out!!!

Check also March...resulting in a Dec baby.

I didn't mention, I would love either of course, but we are hoping for a girl. :pink:

Lol, march says boy too! I can't wait to get my reading from the other lady to compare. I wonder if she'll say boy...

My husband really wants a boy, but I don't care too much. I just want a healthy baby.

Mine said girl!! I really want one of each (twins) but I think my blood levels would have already been higher. Right now all I want is one, healthy baby. Of course my hubby wants a boy. I have always wanted a girl - all of my cousin are boys...I just wanted one of them to be a girl and my family always had boys! So in my heart I know I will have a boy.

Mine said girl!! I really want one of each (twins) but I think my blood levels would have already been higher. Right now all I want is one, healthy baby. Of course my hubby wants a boy. I have always wanted a girl - all of my cousin are boys...I just wanted one of them to be a girl and my family always had boys! So in my heart I know I will have a boy.

I have often thought it might be nice if I were one of the clomid ladies who got multiples. Part of me would be scred, but the other would just be like instant family...no more TTC for us!

Allison, I would def be happy either way. But my sister has boys so my mom really doesn't have a grand daughter...& I just see my husband as an awesome dad to a little girl.

Erin, did you end up reading that Making Babies book? I found it at half price books yesterday so I bought it. It's actually pretty interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->