ooooo, are you sure it's not twins..???

Emsi76

3rd Tri - Team Pink!
Reaction score
NO F**K OFF!!!

If one more person says this to me, i am going to keep them in their wahoo!!!!!

I mean, i have a bump, but i think i'm doing ok, i thought i would be blue whale size about now, but no!!!

So, if one ore person says "one twin can hide you now"
Really??? Never???

I am going to hide my shoe up their arse!!

Rant over!!

Yeah YEAH!!! Do it...Do it!! :grr:

Well it's just so rude isn't it?!!

I think I'd be saying stuff like, 'Well I thought I was doing quite well with quads!' :shock: Or the more straight forward, ':finger:'

Plonkers.

DO IT DO IT!! Why do people say this??????? I had it from the bloody dentist the other day!! :hissy: People should mind there own business. Heres a reality check you *******s: YES, WOMEN WHO ARE IN THE THIRD TRI ARE HUGE! BABIES ARE PRETTY BIG THINGS TO CARRY AROUND. AND NO, MY BUMP IS NOT STUPIDLY LARGE, INFACT IT IS MEASURING EXCACTLY RIGHT, SO NO ITS NOT F****NG TWINS. NOW PISS OFF AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

Lol bless you, where is a bump piccy of your recently anyway lady?? Come on get your bump out!!

yes this in annoying as hell and i have been very close to ripping someones head off and eating it:muaha:

these are my top two questions from people:

1: 'are you sure there isn't 2 in there?'

2: 'are you sure you got your dates right?'

the ladies in my local deli ask me EVERY WEEK ' you still due in December?'

WTF!!!!! YES still December, NO its just 1 baby and YES i have my dates right, i measure bang on every MW check!!!! now F*>K OFF!!!!!!

ahhhhh thats better, thanks Emsi !!! xxxxx:rofl:

well done girls!!! lol!!!

marah

[url=https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1230159600][img]https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/countdown/_minibaby/1230159600.jpg[/url][/IMG]

I keep getting this too and it is soooooooooo f ing annoying! And I am measuring bang on for my dates.
I feel like saying to them, 'and you must have at least A DOZEN PIES in there! (indicate their belly) Are you sure you following the diet correctly?'

grrrrrrrrrrrr

Yeah or, 'Are you sure you only had the SIX PINTS?'

Bunch of stupids! :hissy:

oooh, do it!!!

:rofl: Sorry but you ladies are soo funny!!

I was ready to rip peoples heads off last week, luckily I haven't spoke to many people this week!!! x

I get this ALL the bloody time, and it's just so boring now. Like I hadn't noticed how huge I am, or how my hips feel like they're going to crack under the weight...
x

dont you just love the compliments people pay you when youre pregnant :gun:

Oh ladies, i am so glad it's not just me that arrogant stupid people stop and ask ridiculous questions!!!!

What annoys me more is that it's always women that do it.......................have they not had kids or not know anyone that has!

It's rattled me again!!!

CALM DOWN EMSI........

xxx

People keep telling me I am huge too - its so rude - plus I have been measured as the right size for my weeks.

Why cant they just all piss off!

One woman described me as 'rotund' the other day - as if!!

I feel like one day I will turn round and say 'at least my weight is all due to pregnancy!' hahaha

Atleast people acknowledge your bump :( I get 'are you getting big... NO NOT AT ALL' :|

Atleast people acknowledge your bump :( I get 'are you getting big... NO NOT AT ALL' :|

That is beacuse you are lovely an slim and clearly not Blue Whale like......like me!!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

You will get your fat Blah............. i hope, (laughing like Dr Evil)!!!!!!

xx

Funny how everyone becomes experts on how big you should or shouldn't be! :gun:
At least guys know its better not to comment on a womens weight/size--pregnant or not! :rofl:
Really hope I have never said things like that to pregnant women in the past :blush: x

That is beacuse you are lovely an slim and clearly not Blue Whale like......like me!!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

xx

I have gained 25lbs! All on my ass and thighs. Woo hoo.

:hissy:

xx

I have gained 25lbs! All on my ass and thighs. Woo hoo.

:hissy:

Shouldn't have been so bloody skinny to start with then!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->