Oooops

anita665

Mum of 2 & expecting 3rd
Reaction score
I think earlier on I spent a good 15 or 20 mins poking my baby in the head. :dohh:

I was feeling my belly and noticed a big hard lump near my ribs. Since something so hard seemed a little out of place there I was poking and feeling it, wondering what it was. I got the odd kick down by my hips but thought nothing of it - even though I know baby is always laying across that side. Then suddenly it went away!! Thats when I thought if the legs were down there it would make sense the head would be up here and it was quite..... top of the head shaped.....

I hope the little guy is ok! Can't believe he didn't move sooner because I was poking him quite hard and it felt like he was really near the surface.

:) I'm sure it's fine! I do that sometimes when I feel a ''hard'' lump on my belly, I try to feel what part of him it is! He gets annoyed and poke back. I just can't help it, it's so much fun to touch him ! Especially when he responds to it.

:rofl: I'm sure your LO is well protected in there!

:rofl::rofl:
At least you figured it out after a little bit. :rofl:
I'm still giggling though....

My LO likes to stick his arse way out, so my brother decided to give him his first spank!!!!:rofl:
It's kinda wierd seeing it though...

I think earlier on I spent a good 15 or 20 mins poking my baby in the head. :dohh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm sorry....it just keeps making me giggle. Okay...okay....I'm done now...sorry...

I hope I didn't offend you:blush:

I guess I should have figured out what it was sooner. I'm used to feeling little boney things like an arm or a leg but a head is a bit bigger and stranger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->