oooops.......

MimiUK

Reaction score
So i mentioned on a previous post that DP gave me a real treat this weekend for my birthday. Two fab BD sessions with no protection (i litle bit of wine helped the first one, but the second was all him)

so i have had a wonderful birthday wondering if we had made a baby that night.

We are wating because we are trying to sell our houses, but the property market stinks at the moment so we (more I) are getting very frustated with waiting.

We decided back in March that we would try for real after we lost a baby to an ectopic pregnancy.

But now i am off work today with a really bad migrane and frankly terrible exhaustion. And ........ my boobs are killing me!!

so i am now in CD22, I normally ov in CD14/15 but we had unprotected sex on CD 18.

however we did BD on CD 12/13........

any how my boobs are killing me and I have a funny feeling about something...

oooooops...

(p.s how soon should i test??)

Ohh exciting stuff!

You can test up to 6 days before your due period with some early tests, but for the most reliable result, you should wait until the day your period is due, or until you have missed a period. That should be roughly 2 weeks after you did the deed!

Good luck! I'll keep my finger's crossed for you :hug: xx

lol thanks,

really want a BFP but i think DP will be mad at me a bit if it is cause we promised that we would wait until after we sell one of our properties. (but i have been saying that we dont need too really......)

i must admint to slightly trying to persuade him to be more open to the idea of starting earlier.

oooops .... you never know though i was abour 2 or 3 days dpo when i happened.

i have a viewing this weekend though on the house so fingers crossed that the good news could all come at once!!!

Finger's crossed indeed! Could be 'meant to be' haha

But in all seriousness, if you are pregnant, your OH can't really be mad at you - it's not like you raped or tricked him! He knew full well what he was doing when you and he did it commando-stylie on yer birthday! If anything he can blame the wine, but not you! lol Nevertheless, even if he was shocked at first, I bet he'd just be thrilled as you after it sunk in that he was gonna be a daddy!

Good luck, hun :hug:

Sending you lots of dust for that :bfp:!!
:dust::dust::dust:

All I can say about your DP being mad is it takes two to tango. He knows the risks too. Good Luck I hope you get your :bfp:

So i mentioned on a previous post that DP gave me a real treat this weekend for my birthday. Two fab BD sessions with no protection (i litle bit of wine helped the first one, but the second was all him)

so i have had a wonderful birthday wondering if we had made a baby that night.

We are wating because we are trying to sell our houses, but the property market stinks at the moment so we (more I) are getting very frustated with waiting.

We decided back in March that we would try for real after we lost a baby to an ectopic pregnancy.

But now i am off work today with a really bad migrane and frankly terrible exhaustion. And ........ my boobs are killing me!!

so i am now in CD22, I normally ov in CD14/15 but we had unprotected sex on CD 18.

however we did BD on CD 12/13........

any how my boobs are killing me and I have a funny feeling about something...

oooooops...

(p.s how soon should i test??)

Definitely very exciting! Some tests can pick up pregnancy 3 days before AF arrives. If you can help it, I would try to at least wait until AF is due.

oooh how exciting... If you need to you can rent one of the houses out its income and the rental market has boombed at the moment because people cant get mortages to buy houses to let are moving very quickly.

Good luck when you test hope it goes whicherver is best for you xxx

All I can say about your DP being mad is it takes two to tango. He knows the risks too. Good Luck I hope you get your :bfp:

Couldn't agree more. He knew the risks, and okay maybe he was a little tipsy off the wine but i'm sure he still knew what he was doing. Good luck for your result :) Also i agree with the others try and wait until at least the day your period is due or you could end up getting a false negative

Definitely very exciting! Some tests can pick up pregnancy 3 days before AF arrives. If you can help it, I would try to at least wait until AF is due.[/QUOTE]

i have no patience and tested yesterday! bfn though. but was rather silly to test so early. bought some more tests from tesco that i am going to save for monday. symptom update too!...... feel really really sicky today and about 1000 degrees hot. so if i'm not pregnant then i've got a nasty lurgy. much love to you all! mimi xx

:rofl: you sound so much like me(u can read my post on here not long ago):rofl:

I hope u get ur :bfp::baby:

i am officially the most impatient person in the whole world. I must have misread the WTT forum as Waiting to test!!

tested AGAIN this morning! LOL BFN again dont know what i was expecting i am still only CD 25. Just a waste of a test!! i need them locking in a safe.....

now i have run out of HPT's , but i am not going to buy any more until i actually miss a period which will be on tuesday i think. i seem to be running at about 27days at the moment.

plus my symptoms have died down now. i think my boobs were only sore the other day cause i was soo cold! (frozen peas anyone??). snd the sickness has gone makign me think i just had the lurgy last week.

ho hum! lets see if i can make it through to tuesday!

i told DP that i was testing based on how i was feeling (to prep him just incase) he wasv fine. phew!!

thanks for your support ladies!! much appreciated xxxx

I must have misread the WTT forum as Waiting to test!!

Lol! That is so true. I tested about 4 times last cycle. They were all stubbornly :bfn: though :hissy:

Good luck when you test on tues! xx

i am officially the most impatient person in the whole world. I must have misread the WTT forum as Waiting to test!!

Lol me,too. I can seriously go thru hpts. It's really aggravating when the :witch: is late but I get a :bfn:.

Lol tell me about it... On the 24th July I was testing like a mad woman because I was late and MrBum and I had had an 'accident' that month. :bfn:, though - but still no period! :shock: Don't know where they've got to... :shrug:

just tested. today is day 28 but got a bfn! gutted!!

still no af though..... do you think i am still in with a chance? i tested in the afternoon do you think thats why

^That could be why. I would try again with FMU.

Good luck!

thanks honeybunch. i am taking that as your permission to to another hpt in the morning. hoping the witch doesn't come in the night x

:hugs: Sending you :bfp: dust! :dust: Fingers crossed that the :witch: doesn't arrive and that you get your bfp! :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->