Ooops bad habit.

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
ooops i think ive got joshua into a bad habit,

when he was about a week or so i started sticking my tongue out when he looked at my face.

he smiles and laughs when i do it but he started doing it today.

is it a bad habit or not.

oh and hes defently found his hands,when you give him a bottle he pushes it away with his hands )even if he wants it)

Its not a bad habit now but might be later heres why

I used to blow rassberry kisses with max and he loved it ..now the whole thing back fired as he dose this with a mouth full of food ..so mum gets a shower yuck lol

Its not a bad habit now but might be later heres why

I used to blow rassberry kisses with max and he loved it ..now the whole thing back fired as he dose this with a mouth full of food ..so mum gets a shower yuck lol

haha summer does exactly the same as i taught her to blow raspberry's.. cheeky madam

Sticking their tongue out is the first thing that a baby can do to mimic. Even babies just a few weeks old will attempt to stick their tongue out when you do. This is a precursor to speech :)

Just make sure you try to get him to mimic other things you do, and he'll be fine.

Sticking their tongue out is the first thing that a baby can do to mimic. Even babies just a few weeks old will attempt to stick their tongue out when you do. This is a precursor to speech :)

Just make sure you try to get him to mimic other things you do, and he'll be fine.

I agree with your post!

Chase is absolutely amused when I stick my tongue out and make funny sounds. Almost have that giggle out of him.

My other two did the same copying and they were fine and it didn't become a long term habit.

Chloe has started doing back to me, its a developmental thing and nothing to worry about

I agree with marg... courtney does it alot and I have read about how its a sign of development etc!! They are learning new things!!

Blowing raspberries is a good one.... courtney ATTEMPTED it on sunday!! She made the sound but left her mouth open it was sooooooo funny!!

Jack spends most of the day with his tongue hanging out or blowing raspberries:dohh: I too have had the food shower:rofl:

Funny, yesterday Chase mimicked me and kept sticking his tongue out and gave huge grins. :)

what else can i do for him to copy/mimic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->