Ooops had a slight accident, whats the chances?

Jamiesmummy22

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right section to post this but anyway.. I have a 14 month old son my fiance and I were waiting to try feb 2012 as he wants another job before we start trying again. Im not on the pill and never have been but my cycles are often irregular so I never really know when im ovulating. Anyway my period finished last friday 21st october and my fiance and me had unprotected sex on tues 25th october we were supposed to be using condoms but got caught up in the heat of the moment. Then on wednesday I went to the toilet and wiped and had clear cm but it was stretchy and today its more like egg white sorry if tmi. I guess I kinda thought we would be safe as my period just finished 4 days prior to having sex but it seems like im ovulating now and I ve heard sperm can live for several days. I also have some twinges lower down which seems like ovulation pains. I want another lo soon but would rather have waited till feb but whats done is done. Have any of you girls gotten pregnant 4 days after your periods finished? Whats the chances? When should I test, my periods are irregular so dont know when to test and when would I start to get symptoms of pregnancy if I am? Sorry for the long post just a bit confused xxx

You should be fine. Sperm can live up to 3 days. And, cervical mucus can be hard to go by if you havent taken an nfp course (trust me, I've tried...lol). But, in the end, you will just have to wait it out and see if you get a period. Its definitely nerve racking when your cycle is irregular any way. You could take a test in 2 weeks just to be sure (if you dont get a period). I hope that helps :)

Hope you get the result you want :)

I agree it's maybe a bit unlikely hun xx

Thanks for the replies will just have to wait it out. Im thinking its unlikely but will just need to see xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->