Ooopsie been naughty and bought some baby clothes

Staceysparkle

Reaction score
Had a bit of a bad day so went for a wander in Debenhams and spotted a few bits and bobs that I couldn't resist buying so decided to get them for my "present drawer" in case anyone I know has a baby (knowing fine well nobody is getting them they are getting kept until I have another baby :blush:)

Feel so bad now as I know its such bad luck and I didn't buy a thing when I was pregnant with my son until I was 20 weeks pregnant. But seriously how cute are these?

Anyone else been naughty and bought anything for the future?

Attachments

• Photo 13-03-2017, 20 51 36.jpg
    Photo 13-03-2017, 20 51 36.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Photo 13-03-2017, 20 51 39.jpg
    Photo 13-03-2017, 20 51 39.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 34
My husband just received orders to Japan and my aunt and cousin recently gifted me a bunch of her son's old baby things. I have two baby swings, a high chair, a little baby seat, and a baby einsteins jumper. My sister also gifted me her pack n play and infant seat. It feels insane to have this much baby stuff and I'm not even pregnant, but they made a valid point that we won't have any friends or family around so we likely won't have a baby shower so they wanted to have a "pre-baby baby shower" for me. Needless to say, my family is heavily dropping hints for us to get pregnant lol It'll all stay in storage until we need it.

Aww how kind of them at least you'll be all set when the time comes. How long are you wtt?

Our original plan was to WTT in late 2017/early 2018 but DH told me last night he wants to try when I visit him in June (he's deployed). I've been tracking my temps so I'll know when I'm ovulating but I'm not sure I'll be ovulating while I'm there. What about you?

Hahahahaha.... Have I brought anything, I didn't know it was considered bad luck though I guess I see why, I'm probably not going to be able to have a child for years- I am currently single :D BUT I have been broody for 5.5years and the way I learned to help me tell my body I DO plan to have kids some day, is to prepare for them. So I buy things... Little bits at a time, everyone who knows me knows I do this, it also started when my friend was first to be pregnant-4 years ago- and started buying stuff claiming it was for her (granted I gave her plenty as well) now I have a few boxes full, I figure since I am young (nearing 21) I would rather buy a little here and there regularly so when I do find the right person and get pregnant, I theres no worry- unlike my friend who was a couple months from graduation when she found out, and lived at home, had no job, and her boyfriend left her near the end of pregnancy or after she gave birth)

Haha I buy stuff all the time for my beautiful nice and nephew!

I keep trying to convince my oh that we should start stocking up on things like nappies, wipes, bottles when theyre on sale. He just thinks im bat **** crazy. I think its totally logical! He's no fun at all!! Our time frame for #3 is about 2yrs away so maybe closer to the time hell give in and let me have it my way 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->