Oops! Need some advice ladies!

Mynx

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!
Reaction score
Ok, so having decided that we're not going to have any kids for at least a long while, we had a bit of a "slip up" last week. It was 2 days before I was due to ovulate and as we're using the natural family planning method, I wondered if there's any chance that I'll fall pregnant.
I did ovulate the day after I was due to, so our accident was 3 days before I ovulated. But the swimmers can live up to 7 days cant they?

I havent had any pregnancy symptoms yet and :witch: is due on 8th December so it's obviously too early to have any symptoms if I am pregnant.
Should I test now or should I wait till AF is late?

It's too early to test I'd say. Maybe on the 5th would be an idea... that would still be 3 days early. Hope you get the result you want xx

I would just wait and save your money x

Id wait for AF, it will put your mind at ease one way or the other much better than an early test will!
I hope you get the answer you want :)

Yep, dont waste money on tests yet sweety, wait until witchy is late x

I agree, wait until AF is late. Early detection tests can be expensive! Wait until necessary to test xx

I would (and am) wait til AF is late. I am in the same boat, but it seems to happen almost every cycle with me :rofl: I think Husband wants and "accident" :rofl:

Hehe Nik :D I know I know... poor Jay doesnt know what to do wiv himself! I will be waiting to see if AF is late (due on Monday, will test on Tuesday or Wednesday) but in the meantime, the poor sod is working himself into a right lather lol!

Bless him! Shouldn't have told him till it was late, he's such a worry wart xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->