Oops!

curiousowl

Reaction score
So, I got a package today of the OPKs/HPTs and the basal body thermometer I ordered. Of course it also happened that DH decided he was going to work from home. So he was all curious and I had to explain the whole thing. Caught me! I wasn't exactly hiding it since he did tell me he was ready to try and now we're just waiting on me but I wasn't going to get all into it until I actually decided to go off the pill. I think he figured we would just BD constantly and see what happened. He should have known better :D I don't do anything without over-planning! So I spent the past half hour explaining temping, LH surges, charting, etc to him. I didn't even mention CM- figured we'll at least start the process with some mystery. I love my DH. He just shakes his head when I get all obsessive about things and leaves me to it!

Tbh I don't really get the whole timing thing either.
Xx

Haha busted! My oh does the same just kind of switches off when I start rambling on! :) when are you TTC?

Haha busted! My oh does the same just kind of switches off when I start rambling on! :) when are you TTC?

:haha: I take it as a sign of affection!

I haven't completely decided. I was thinking spring but I don't want to be due at Xmas so we might start sooner and then take a break if it hasn't happened. I'm planning to get off bc in Jan to start tracking my cycles at the very least.

I don't know what half the stuff you just mentioned is either :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->