OOPsssss.

rosegarden620

Reaction score
So,
Yesterday I posted about how I was concerned about my hormones and how I'd been feeling under the Bf forum. I recently weaned my one year old this past Monday and started to attribute some of the way I was feeling to my hormones evening out.

The only problem that kept coming to me was that it was a very very gradual weaning process so I didn't really expect it to be so drastic a change!

Husband and I have been careless a few times but not actually trying, though we (he's) acknowledged how much he wants one more now! I was a little more skeptical. But over the last week pregnancy has really been on my mind intermittently. Extreme nausea when hungry, extremely sleepy (fell asleep mid day every day this week!), frequent peeing and my uterus felt weird complete with crampiness. I really just felt like maybe I was getting my period. I was right on the tails of it!

Twice I thought she'd arrived on two different days, twice I spotted lightly and expected a flow.

So I was scheduled to work yesterday and managed to sneak away a pregnancy test. "Just to see".

Totally not expecting anything. Until a blaring positive showed up within SECONDS. Am I really pregnant??? Am I really doing this again!?!? How pregnant am!!!

By the date of my last period that makes me at least 5 weeks.

I prayed and thanked God for the blessing and hubby is SO SO ecstatic, no one knows and no one will know until I've grasped it myself. And I'm still trying to comprehend it!

Wow.

EDD- 12/31/16
Which was my oldest daughters EDD

~jenn

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 30
Ooh that is a very pregnant test line alright! That's so exciting, congrats :)

Thanks everyone!
Anybody else had mixed feelings of being pregnant? I feel so much better over the last 24- I've had time to marinate. I told hubby who was ecstatic and today he brought me a burger and fries and yellow flowers in honor of being gender neutral !!

Lol it's been quite the 24 hours.

Congratulations! I'm sure it will take a little while to sink in, that's only natural. I always think that these things happen for a reason.
My 2nd is also due on my 1st baby's due date. I feel like history repeating! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"