[[OPEN]] From Butterflies to Babies (5! bfps, 1 angel)

Hooray for ovulation, and yes my mum knows about it all as do OH's parents. The whole TTC confuses my mum as she never tried, ever lol! Doctors appointment went well but she wouldn't give me progesterone, :growlmad: says its for the fertility hospital to do that. Though she does want me to have progesterone done again this cycle as close to 7dpo as I can, started the vitex today, 1000mg as I don't fancy taking two lol yak! My referral has been done though so thats progress if nothing else!

Hey guys! Hope its ok if I join you. I am on CD 13 and should be ovulating any time now. I say I should be because other than tracking my cycle and watching for changes in cm, I don't do much ovulation tracking. My cycles have always been pretty regular (27-29 days). This is my 2nd cycle TTC. I stopped the pill January 21st. Been DTD everyday this week, sometimes more than once a day lol. Hoping to get the timing right this cycle!

Yay, lots of new faces! Hello all and good luck!

I'm on CD45 and no sign of AF but I don't think I ov until CD36 (if at all). I'm expecting the witch in a couple of days.

Got a text about my PCOS tests - it'll be about 3/4 weeks then they'll get me in for a scan. Just want to know what I'm faced with then I can try to tackle it x

Hiya everyone!

Glad you're appointment went well Ginge. If she wants you to have progesterone then why not just go ahead and give it to you? She has da power! Things like that really bug me.

MrMac, wow 3-4wks is a fair while. Hope it all goed well for you :)

Well AF has fiiinally buggered off. So it's time to get the BD party started :happydance: probably going to aim for something along the lines of SMEP, try for every other day and then when I think I'm O'ing do it every day for a few days. Can't hurt to try!

Good luck everyone! :dust:

:haha: yes I have been recruiting lol, anyhow I think I might try the SMEP this month and MrsMac pcos isn't as bad as they make it sound, i conceived my son within 4 months and still don't know how, but getting healthier certainly helped, walking to the shop, walking the dog everyday, walking to town instead of the bus, all helped me i'm sure of it x welcome all, lets all be bump buddies!!

Hi ladies! Looks like we be moving house soon! Wahoo! close to parents yay!

Yay fab news hun!
I got a positive opk today,not dtd since Friday though, still going to bd tonight though xxx

Yay for moving house!! We'd love to move (somewhere a bit cheaper!) but the schools are great so we'll suck it up til DS is at school.

Ooh myheart, fingers crossed for this cycle!! X

That's great news Ginge! Really pleased for you! Who knows... new house... new baby? :winkwink:

Soo... I think my cycles are more whacked than I thought! On CD10 today. Got 2 almost + OPKs yesterday, and today, nothing. So I think I must have O'd on like... CD7/8 which is craaazy early but the only thing that makes sense? I'll test again later to be sure but pretty much think I missed it this month :dohh: didn't DTD last night like I'd intended as I had a funny tummy and also didn't the night before because me and OH were ridiiiculously tired. We did BD the 2 nights previous though and they say sperm can live for like 3 or more days so hopefully they were strong swimmers :haha:

But yeahh... so not sure what to count todag as? 1DPO? First day of the 2WW? Or still wait to O and keep testing in case the ones yesterday were faulty? Argh I dunnooo :nope: what would you do in my situation? Oh also had a biiit of stretchy clear CM yesterday a few times when I wiped. Other than that, no O symptoms.

How are you ladies doing? Any news?

These are my tests, top was first test yesterday, middle was the second and third is this mornings. See what I mean? I didn't test the day before so don't know what that woulda said.

Attachments

• 20150310_080107-1.jpg
    20150310_080107-1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
You can have multiple surges during one cycle, I would say keep testing as you may be surprised :) One of the reasons I temp so I know when I o'd lol

I did get a thermometer to temp but I wake up at completely different times in the mornings and LO wakes up at random times in the night so I don't think I'd be able to rely on the results.

Will keep testing with the OPKs though. Was reading that some women can actually O more than once in a cycle but not sure how common that is? Also read about someone that actually O'd during AF! So I guess anything is possible lol. But either way I'm not getting my hopes up fhat this is gonna be my month but at least I'll know to start testing early next month :)

Absolutely gutted - AF just arrived and I was totally convinced we'd nailed it this month as I ovulated and BD at the right time and everything. Meh :(

Thanks ladies, just a bit bummed. Decided we should NTNP for a few months while I take agnus castus and focus on being healthy. Hopefully not be too long before we're all celebrating lots of lovely BFPs x

Sorry hun, I am also being a bit lax this month haven't even started testing for O yet!

Hehe so excited for this house move I dont have approval yet but were packing LOL, I love the fact it gives me the opportunity to massively declutter, or decrap the place!! Woohoo!

Love it! You quite literally cannot beat a good spring clean! Weve got people over during the easter weekend for DH's birthday so the next two weekends will be used for cleaning!

When would you be moving? And are you moving far? X

Not moving far, moving closer to family, hopefully, they expect it to take 8 weeks, I want it to be quicker! Got a positive OPK today and got my peak yesterday :thumbup: fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->