[[OPEN]] From Butterflies to Babies (5! bfps, 1 angel)

a little bit gutted this month but had an awesome LP, my cousin found out she was pregnant at my house the other day as she was late and i told her to pee on a opk as i had no hpt, strongest positive I ever saw! she went to the shop and bought some cheapies and low and behold its positive she is 6 weeks today but her and her fella have split up and she only had a csection 6 months ago so the poor girl is worried, bless her!! I have purchased a clearblue advanced fertility monitor and my fertility appointment is on wednesday the 27th of may, husbands sa came back normal according to doctors! taking vitex this month too

Oh bless her, I would be the same.
I will be getting one I think in December as this is our last cycle we can try til then, im using digi opk, well I was until it broke, cb ate sending me another should be here today x

I have 2 handles for the CB digi advanced and I have the pink one too but I will use this monitor and see what happens! Fingers crossed, I wish we had more people to chat to everyone seems to have gotten pregnant but us!

I am trying to be patient, but theres nothing much I can do until I see the hospital!

Hey ladies, how's it going?

Hope your cousin is ok ginge, I'd be scared too! The thought is a section frightens me :-/ I always feel a bit bummed when I hear another announcement. Feel selfish saying it but I often just wish I would get lucky too :cry:

But I'm feeling a bit more positive of late. I had my appointment with the herbalist and she is ace! She's given me some amazing advice and is making up some personalised tinctures to take (includes thins like vitex, folate etc) to help get me ovulating again so feeling really positive :happydance:

I think I might have ovulated this cycle on cd21/22 but I was at work when I think I felt the little ache and it was a good 9 hours before I could do anything about it :blush:

I assume that is too late? I know it's best for DH's little swimmers to be hanging around at the right time so not holding out much hope as it had been a week since we last BD.

Not too bummed about it because at least I ovulated. And I'm hopeful with the diet changes suggested by the herbalist and her mixtures, I'll get lucky sometime this year

Sending lots of positive vibes and baby dust! xx

Getting on ok, so - so about taking the vitex as I worry about the weaning off business at the end if I get a BFP but I suppose it is worth a shot

Anything's worth a shot I guess! Did you have some success with vitex in the past? X

No i took nothing with my son, decided against the vitex will go on with out it.

I read this really interesting article about deficiencies that can last for years after you've had a baby. Starting to think it could explain a few of my problems! And definitely backs up what the herbalist has told me about nutrient deficiencies etc.

https://goop.com/postnatal-depletio...ial&utm_term=20150508_do&utm_campaign=gooporg

That is indeed a very interesting read, has a lot of information to absorb though!

My handprint charm came this morning and its beautiful! So pretty and delicate! x

Well evap after evap and constant line eye negative superdrug and FRER then a temp dip this morning, AF is coming and I know it I give up :cry: this is it for me its dragging me down, going to concentrate on moving house instead this is just not going to happen for me without someone interfering. Hospital appointment wednesday will see how it goes!!

Oh ginge, so sorry you're feeling so bummed. Really hope the hospital can give you some answers on Wednesday x

I do too, been getting faint lines on bnm tests but until its darker its not there, if it gets darker i got digis to confirm !! bet theyre evaps or chemical though:cry:

Hope they get darker for you hun, all my tests have had fainter than faint line. Not any darker so have given up testing now until Monday.
Hope ur appointment is helpful hun xxx

Im getting nothing on 10miu now but urine was almost clear, no AF but massive temp drop this morning!

How you doing ladies? Ginge, how did it work out this cycle?

Remember I mentioned I was seeing a herbalist? Well turns out it was totally worth it - been taking her herbal tonic for three weeks and I've definitely 100% ovulated!!

Can't believe the difference it's made. It taste worse than anything I've every taken in my life but it obviously works.

And I've removed all vegetable oil and soy from my diet on her advice and feel a million times better! I'm eating tonnes of full fat organic butter, coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil very occasionally - what a huge difference it's made!
X

Excellent news! and I gave up and came n as I thought I would, this month is to pot and can do what it likes, I have just moved house and cant find my own shadow never mind anything else haha!! Concentrating on what colour I can paint my bedroom and living room haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->