[[OPEN]] From Butterflies to Babies (5! bfps, 1 angel)

x-ginge-x

Mum of 3 boys
Reaction score
Well it appears I have had another chemical :cry: so counting today as CD1, is there anyone around the same time who would like to chit chat? Nice to be able to chat with someone who is TTC!

About me: I am 23 (soon to be 24) and I have PCOS, I got married :happydance: on the 26th July and had been NTNP for a few months as to avoid being a heavily pregnant bride. I am now TTC #2 as I have a 20month old son who is starting nursery next week!! Have purchased ovulation strips for this month and I am charting!

Current ƐȉЗ ladies:

x-ginge-x - Waiting to O
Maggs - Waiting to O
LeaLion - :bfp:
Savasanna
babifever - taking a break
TTTTina - waiting to ovulate
HopefulPony - :bfp:
castana :bfp:
Mrsgoodhart - :angel: :bfp: praying for her x
CoralInGold -
xxmyheartxx -

I am on CD5 if that's not too far off for you. I am TTC #2 as well. I don't have pcos, I dunno if you were looking for someone who has that too

No I am happy even if you don't have pcos and I am on CD2 so I am pretty close to you :)

I always enjoy chatting with people who are ttc and even happier when I find someone who is close me to in their cycle!

Me me meeee! I'm on CD1 today :( was really hoping we had caught but sadly not. :(

I'm sorry about your chemical hun xxx

I happens, I have had 2 chemicals in the last two cycles! :hmph: are you ladies temping or using OPKs or anything? x

Hi ladies!!! :)

I'm Lea. I'm 26 and have been married since 07/30/2011

I'm CD2 today TTC#1... I stocked on OPK and HPTs this month and keeping my fingers crossed for the miracle... I have been diagnosed with PCOS in 2010 and my cycles are messed up... We have been TTC since March 2014... I will also be charting this month...

Let's compare symptoms and send baby dust all over the place :) I am happy I found company on my journey this month...

Let's hope for some BFPs on this thread!!!:bfp::flow:

Cd4 and onto 3rd cycle ttc#3. First cycle I completely missed my ovulation window, second cycle I got a +ve opk and really thought i could be preggo, and now have to start all over again! My cycles are quite long so waiting for anything to happen takes ages.

Welcome ladies! and even if we do everything exactly right and timed perfect we still only have a 20-25% chance of conception! Having an odd cycle this month but I am used to it now with having PCOS!!

CD5 for me too. Second month TTC no. 2 for us. I temp so fingers crossed!

So when is everyone's test date? September 16 here if AF doesn't come.

I am not temping of using opks. AF has stopped do I'm waiting no time and we dtd yesterday and will continue to. lol. We Need A BFP on here soon! Lol

My next AF is due around the 12/13 of Sept

I will see when/if I ovulate but if I go by my son's cycle then I would test around cd25 which is 8th September for me! Fingers crossed to us all :)

Mine isn't due until the 18th of September but knowing my lack of self-control I'll probably start testing around the 12th. I've already bought 30 cheapies on ebay!

I bought some cheapies too!! I also have lack of self control and am a POAS addict. lol
I'm planning to start testing at 10 DPO whenever it will be. :)
Last day of menses today. I feel positive and shall try to relax and stay away from stress this month. Easier said than done. :)

I cant wait to start peeing on ov sticks :haha: and my son has his first taster session at nursery today, he starts his afternoons on thursday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->