Open letter to a so called friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mynxie

Reaction score
Well, not so much of a rant but somewhat a "sod you b*tch!" lol.

Yeah, I know I told you about this forum, if you're reading this "M", but to be frank I doubt you did and I don't bloody care anyway.

You were my chief bridesmaid, so called best friend, always there when you needed me, even lent you one of my wheelchairs when you were really poorly and unable to walk, which in turn meant that I was doing without (I can't use my electric chair everywhere, sometimes I need to use the manual, like visiting family for eg).

You did nothing but use me for years, as soon as you knew the money had started to dry up, you changed. Every time a new man walks into your life you change to suit him - even to the point of changing you body image, the kind of places you like and the music that you listen to. And yes sweetheart, I'll always remember that the beautiful tattoo that you have was designed by your ex - not yourself like you tell everyone! You asked me to do her wedding reception photos for a gift, I agreed and you promised that nothing would change between us. You know how much doing that knacked me up, but it was something special for a "close friend".

The whole annual Christmas dinner, birthday dinner etc etc, well let's face it, only if you had nothing better to do....or no one to shag behind your OHs back that day.

You weren't there for me all the times I needed you the past 2 years, broken promises gallore. You don't even know about the breast cancer scare last year or my uncles tragic accident. You see, as soon as you realised you were pregnant, you were peeved that you couldn't get drunk, so b*tched relentlessly when I posted on FB or texted asking if you wanted to do something, about how "hard working decent folk like us, can''t afford to go out but benefit scroungers blah blah blah" - decent hard working folk who, erm, lived together illegally for a year? Started a hooky business while claiming benefits? Takes drugs willy nilly without a second thought? Yeah, really decent. And benefit scrounger...well, the first time I'd been reasonably well enough to go out around Christmastime in years, and not for an all day bender, a couple of hours at a gig of a friend. Benefit scrounger, lol, huni, I tried to go back to work more times than you've had hot dinners, I'm not well enough to work, but trust me, I'll find a way one day! I'm too independant and stubborn not to....unlike you....

You know, I'm really glad that you deleted me off your facebook. I really don't want my child to be brought up anywhere near someone who thinks nothing of taking coke on a morning to "get through the day" as you say, or cannabis to "chill out cause every day is so stressful" or whizz "to give you more energy" etc etc. Get a grip.

You're so shallow that you said you had nightmares that you had a ginger baby! :nope: Sickeningly shallow. Though, I bet you're eating your words now.

To be frank, I wasn't even going to tell you that I was pregnant, but just send you a birth announcement.

See ya round....but don't expect me to give you the time of day. :flower:

Big :hugs: I hope that letter has brought some closure for you.

Jesus!

About the ginger baby, Im ginger and Im DISGUSTED!

Hopefully you will be better off without someone like that in your life. It sounds like that relationship was very one sided.. xxx :hugs:

Thanks ladies.

To be frank, the ginger baby comment sickened me to the core when she said it. Couldn't get my head around it - and still can't!

Jesus!

About the ginger baby, Im ginger and Im DISGUSTED!

Your Freya is gorgous! ♥ Oops, didn't realise that the pic was in your signature, LOL.

Never grasped prejudice towards redheads TBH, probably the most sought after colour to be frank - think of how many women dye their hair varying shades of red. I do - and I love it!

Sounds like a horrible toxic friendship. Your life will feel so much more free without this woman. It takes a lot of strength to finally get rid of a bad "best friend" but it is so worth it. She sounds like a wretched woman, so sorry you had to put up with her all those years :hugs:

Did you send that to her or are you writing that on here confused

You know, I'm really glad that you deleted me off your facebook. I really don't want my child to be brought up anywhere near someone who thinks nothing of taking coke on a morning to "get through the day" as you say, or cannabis to "chill out cause every day is so stressful" or whizz "to give you more energy" etc etc. Get a grip.

What a dick. :neutral:

Please keep your personal issues off BabyandBump Mynxie and use email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back