• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Operation aborted

A

Always&4ever

I keep getting this on bnb after so long, is it normal?

i was just about to make a thread bout this. i keep getting it too. once i refresh it its fine, but glad its not only me, i thought i maybe had a virus.

i kept getting it on friday aswell, not had it again... yet

give me 10 minutes and i'll look into this (think I might know why).

interesting! I have never had this yet... although my laptop is now playing up big time :( and i dunno whats wrong with it

:cry:

Every now and then Microsoft Internet Explorer updates and downloads a new set of problems (I'm guessing you all use IE). For a bug free browser try Firefox.

Yeah I keep getting it too :lol:

Thought it was my internet, seeing as it happens on facebook too!

This should be fixed now :)

Let me know if you keep getting the problem.

How do you change to firefox? lol I keep getting that on facebook, its driving me mad

Yeah bnb is much faster.
Bexy I just googled firefox and clicked on the website, it then gives you the option to download :)

Ive always used firefox cause ie i used to get loads viruses, havent had one yet with firefox (touch wood).

I just got this error about five minutes ago...I am thinking switching to ff as everyone raves about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->