Opinions and eyes please!!!

maggie8

Reaction score
Hi ladies so I'm currently 10 to 12 dpo I surged Nov 3 and had back to back iui on Nov 4 and 5th. I took this test this morning with FMU and got a faint but definite positive, I called the doctor and scheduled a blood test they called me a few hours later and said it was negative but they want me to come back tomorrow cause my progesterone is very high and they suspect maybe the blood test was to early to detect, idk if they did quantative or qualative I am just looking for any opinions, advice, similar stories anything is very appreciative I feel like I'm going crazy lol thank you all and baby dust!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-17-20-31-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-17-20-31-57.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 25
Another picture. ..anyone?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-17-20-57-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-17-20-57-43.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 23
I don't see anything on the picture, but in picture can be different than seeing with your eyes. Test again tomorrow or Thursday. Your HCG levels double every 48 hours when you're pregnant. Good luck!

Thank you yes in person it is very pink and definite even the nurses saw it at the dr. Thank you for your response I feel like I'm loosing my mind

It's definitely there, the photo looks like my first 10dpo positive on frer with my son :thumbup: those in house dr tests are never as sensitive as frer.

You just made me smile very bid, it was a blood test though but I'm shocked they want me back tomorrow since my progesterone is so high I'm not to sure what it means but hopefully is a good sign, how long after your bfp did you get a blood test

Not for a few days i don't think....my levels were in the 400 or 500’s. Those frer have been known to pick up less than 10, and some dr's tests call it negative until you get above 10, so i'd bet that's what's going on. If you test again and it's darker, you can be sure of it :thumbup:

Giggles you have made my night thank you so much I pray your right I will definitely update, how are you I see your trying for number 2 that's exciting!!! Isn't it a Rollercoaster though I always thought ejaculation+vagina= pregnant boy was I wrong lol

Looks very pink and very positive to me, hopefully when you go back they get a positive blood test from you :)

Giggles you have made my night thank you so much I pray your right I will definitely update, how are you I see your trying for number 2 that's exciting!!! Isn't it a Rollercoaster though I always thought ejaculation+vagina= pregnant boy was I wrong lol

Aww so glad you're feeling better :hugs:

A roller coaster, indeed! This is cycle 2 of officially ttc, i'm 10dpo with a negative test, so i'm fairly certain there will be a cycle 3 :( we got pregnant really easily with our first so i'm stumped. Hoping it'll happen when it's meant to...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->