Opinions and your personal experience PLEASE!!!! (with sugar on top) TMI

KatBar

~Lucky mumma of 2 boys + girl on the way~
Reaction score
I am on CD24 of a 32-35 MC, and I am wondering if I have ovulated yet..

My CM from CD21-23 was very wet - it was mostly just moisture coming out, leaving maybe a slightly slimy residue but not much. No EWCM, but I don’t get that every month (or at least I don’t see it anyway). I also had mild cramps/twinges in the ovaries/uterus (mostly towards left ovary).

At the end of CD23 I did do a “swab” inside, and I found it was mostly wet, but did come out with a few tiny ‘fleshy, slimy chunks’ (best way to describe it). They were quite solid.. they didn’t really change shape or break apart if I squished them (maybe left over “swimmer” residue?).

Today, CD24 the wetness is not really there anymore.. CM looks like it might be going back to lotion style, but still a bit more gooey than that. Cramps/twinges are very mild.

My calendar says I would ovulate on CD22, but I know it’s not always accurate. What do you ladies think?

I am just nervous I am not ovulating properly because last month I developed a cyst on my left ovary, and it delayed my period by almost two weeks – my understanding is that it was a cyst that develops instead of releasing an egg (so I didn’t release an egg at all last month), but doctor wasn’t that informative. I do get ovulation pains, and cause the twinges were mostly on the left again, I am worried it’s just the cyst mucking stuff about for another month..

Anyone, I would to hear about what other people have experience around this time, and what they generally see around this time.. thanks ladies - baby dust to all! :flower:

Do you chart or use opks at all? They would definitely help if u are wondering if you are ovulating. Opk tells u when ur gearing up to ovulate and charting bbt confirms u ovulated. Sounds by cm u did ovulate but tracking ovulation withbbt confirms it

Do you chart or use opks at all? They would definitely help if u are wondering if you are ovulating. Opk tells u when ur gearing up to ovulate and charting bbt confirms u ovulated. Sounds by cm u did ovulate but tracking ovulation withbbt confirms it

I don’t chart my temp, but am thinking about starting with my next cycle (unless I get pregnant this cycle, but I haven’t got my hopes up for that at all). I get up at 4.30am during the weekdays and feel like I would forget – I have also read that you need to take the temp at the same time each day? There is no way I would get up at 4.30am on the weekends haha!

I used the OPK sticks this cycle up until CD23, but gave up.. I only ever got extremely faint lines (using up to 3 times a day). The problem for me is that I drink a lot of water throughout the day, and I also go to the bathroom pretty regularly (small bladder syndrome lol). So I think they don’t work for me because I don’t hold my pee long enough, and it’s probably too diluted. Unfortunately when I have to go, I have to go haha, and I don’t want to dehydrate myself by not drinking so much either (as that in turn can affect your CM in a bad way, or so I read). So yeah.. I don’t think the sticks are good for me even though I know they work well for others.

Thanks for your response! I definitely think I am just going to have to try this temp charting if I want to get a good idea on when I ovulate.. just gotta get my butt into gear and do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->