Opinions FRER

I see it but I'm also so skeptical of these tests now fxd it turns into a bfp tho :dust: xx

I felt I saw it pretty clearly right away too. I’ve seen a lot of indents and this looked different , I actually haven’t been on here in forever.. I used to use this site a lot but my youngest is 5 now and my husband just got his vasectomy .
We didn’t use any form of protection , the doc told him to use some kind of BC for three months until he has his count so I’m just feeling impatient / nervous waiting for my period now.

It does looks like there is a faint line.

Took another , nothing there !
That really convinced me , we personally are happy because we feel our family is complete but good luck to everyone else trying :)
Maybe first response need to figure out how to fix this issue with indents!

Gosh and I cud see that clear as day hon. Frer are crap lately.
I have 5 of them upstairs and I'm definitely gonna be just using ICs and then if I get lines on those I will crack open one of the frer. Definitely won't be relying on them alone. And they used to be the dogs dangily bits for tests. Like the best. Oh how the mighty have fallen.
Hope ure ok

Yah I wouldn’t trust them unless it’s a clear line!
I’m relieved because my husband had his vasectomy recently so it would have been a pretty big oopsie! My period hasn’t come yet so if I end up actually pregnant I’ll update lol

No period , I was expecting it yesterday so I’m tempted to test again. My husband wants me to take one too I just hate spending money on them for nothing ! I guess I could try a dollar store one

Good luck when you test again. I hear ya about spending to much on hpts . I spend way to much them. Lol .

Alright I think we can say I’m not pregnant ! 7D4BA8D4-8B4E-4982-8360-6DF3936E6105.jpeg

Oh no I'm so sorry hon. Fx next cycle will be the one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->