Opinions needed please!

Caseydaun

Reaction score
I took two pregnancy tests, the second line appeared very faint on both. So I was unsure whether it was a positive or negative. Tried the clear blue digital, and it popped up PREGNANT. But I have had no symptoms what so ever. But lots of cramping, some times dulls and tolerable. Some time only on one side. But some times it's really sharp and feels like it's shooting down my leg. I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow but I've been a little worried over the past week. Is this something I should be concerned about or is this normal?

What you are feeling is COMPLETELY normal. Many women feel like their period is about to start even though they are pregnant. Early pregnancy symptoms are nearly identical to symptoms your period is near so its hard to tell just off that. Even not feeling any symtoms is normal.

Also in regards to a pregnancy test - even if its a faint line, as long as it showed up within the allotted time frame - its still positive!

Congrats! :)

I didn't realize I was pregnant until I was almost 7 weeks, and I have been pregnant before. It can take some time to develop symptoms.

Congrats! It might take a couple more weeks for other symptoms to show up, but for now its normal! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->