Opinions on Birth Photography

when I first read this I thought hell no!!!!!!!!! but after looking on the site that would be a amazing thing to have done

really makes the day even better, a way to remember the little things you forget wish Id had that with my 3 :(

Nice pics, but really not for me! last thing i want is some stanger taking random pictures, i have my post birht picts and my own memories.

I would not feel comfortable to have a stranger with me whilst giving birth!

so, for me it never would be an option regardless how professional the photographer is!

Tbh when I looked on the site it was allot nicer than I thought it would be however personally if we ever manage to get preg it wouldn't be something I would do I'd rather any pics were taken by DH I just feel the birth of your child is a private thing to be shared between yourself and your partner obv have to have docs there but would't want anymore than had to b

xx

Definately not for me.

I don't even like the thought of my mum comin in the delivery room with me, never mind a photographer, haha.

:)

I personally wouldn't be brave enough to have had it done..but I think anyone that choses to do so, then good for them! I don't see anything wrong with it, its a perfectly natural thing afterall. But for me, it had to be a private matter between me and babies dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->