Opinions on Ovulation Tests/Prediction Kits

letshaveababy

Mommy of 4!!
Reaction score
My husband and I have decided to actively try for our fourth child. We just started trying this month, with nothing but good ol' :sex: as often as possible, but it was a bust as I just got :witch:, so we have decided to try out ovulation predictor kits.

I have never tried them before, so I was hoping I could get feedback on the different kinds (I don't even know what's out there). I'm in Saskatchewan, Canada. I don't know if that makes a difference with what's available in different places or not.

Any feedback is much appreciated! Thanks ladies!!

Hi, you shouldnt take them with FMU. I take mine roughly the same time in the evening, and depending on your budget theres different types.

Clear Blue fertility Monitor is the best at the moment but quite pricey, normal stripps, or smiley face ones.

With the stripps its best to take them days 10-20 after AF and when the test line is as dark and the control line then its positive. They nearly always give a faint line but these are negitive.

Hope this helps

Hey! I;m in Edmonton... i am using the clearblue fertility monitor.. i got one off ebay for $80 and order the strips on there for about $30 (1 box can last up to 3 months). It is a little pricey but i think its totally worth it. im on month 3 of using it and it tells me exactly when i am at highs and peaks so it takes the stress of "when" away!

I bought some strips online at amazon. I got 40 opk's and 10 preg test. For $7.

If you're prepared to part with more cash I'd also recommend the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor. I tried using First response OPKs but wasn't sure I ws interpreting them right.

As Trying4Angel1 said it's takes the stress out of knowing when which can only be a good thing where TTC concerned!!

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->