opinions please! Evap?

kristen16

Reaction score
I took a frer test this afternoon and too it apart. It has pink on the top and bottom...opinion please...

Attachments

• photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 57
is it an evap? I have another one to use with fmu tomorrow

Not sure. Was the line visible when the test was together? I always get lines on my FRERs when I take them apart. I hope its the start of something! I would test again

It was thats why i tested again. Ive never had an evap have pink on the top and bottom though...has anyone else?

Here is a better picture

Attachments

• photo (9).jpg
    photo (9).jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 39
It's really hard to say.. When you take them out of the case they sometimes go to poo! Try one tomorrow with fmu and try to get a pic of it still in the case! If it was like that before you took it out and within the time limit there's a good chance! FX for you!

Thanks ladies. After trying for years I think i am holding out hope that anything that could possible look like a line is a line :(

looking forward to seeing tomorrows test

It looks promising but I have been tricked many times before...hoping this is it for you!!! Fingers crossed doll!! :dust:

Can you see it when you turn the test over the right way? You took a photograph of the back side of the test strip....usually if it's super clear on the back but not on the front it's an evap.

Hope tomorrows test is darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->