donnalou

Reaction score
What do you girls think?

Ella Louise

Molly Marie

Annie Lucy

All different names, what do you think? I'm open to alternatives too

Thank you

Wow, Ella Louise is a top contender for me and DH, so I choose that! But I also love the names Annie and Lucy, just maybe not together. Annie is also on our short list, but with Elizabeth as the middle name (Louise and Elizabeth are family names). IMO, you have great taste in names! :)

Wow, Ella Louise is a top contender for me and DH, so I choose that! But I also love the names Annie and Lucy, just maybe not together. Annie is also on our short list, but with Elizabeth as the middle name (Louise and Elizabeth are family names). IMO, you have great taste in names! :)

Thanks for your comments:happydance:
Louise and Elizabeth are family names for us too. My DD is Rosie Elizabeth

Thanks for your comments:happydance:
Louise and Elizabeth are family names for us too. My DD is Rosie Elizabeth

I don't like any of the middle names, though Lucy is alright, but the first names are all lovely. I quite like Annie because it's so unusual nowadays. Molly is lovely and I like Ella though I prefer the longer name Eleanor with Ella as a nickname.

Ella Louise but I think Ella Marie is even cuter if your looking for sugestions

Annie is my favourite (we're torn between that and Eliza)
I also love Ella x

Ella, although I agree that Ella Marie flows better than Ella Louise :)

Thanks everyone, I think we are defiantly going to go with Ella.
I really like Ella Louise, my middle name is Louise which makes it pretty similar to my name, would that be OK?

I love Ella Marie too but I have a problem my niece sadly died of cancer as a teenager and Marie was her middle name so it would be a lovely tribute to her but Marie is also the middle name of my half sister who I hate more than anything we haven't spoken for 5 years and I will never speak to her again.

Further help needed!
Thank you

I really think Ella Louise flows fine, and would use it. Ella Marie is also beautiful, but if it has a negative association with your half sister, I'd avoid it tbh.

I think it's fine to share middle names - all the boys in my family have Charles as one of the two (and no-one really knows why!) - So my Dad, Bro, Nephew.....

I love Ella Louise (Louise is my middle name too!) It goes with most first names I think. I love all of your names, but I wouldn't use Molly personally as I think it's more of a girl's name and not a fully-grown woman's iykwim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->