Opinions, please! (Travel system)

dashnbohemian

Reaction score
Can't seem to decide between these two travel systems... I would love other mommy's inputs on which they would choose. THANKS, ladies! :flower:

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11537906&cp=2255957.2273443.3561177.3561193&green

or

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11363849

I like the Graco :) Nice looking and black is always a good colour if u want to sell after as can have for girl or boy

Both look great thu hun

I like the second one better I think the red is really nice. Red is fine for boys and girls.

Another vote for the 2nd. Black is alright but a bit boring IMHO. Red is lovely.

id go for the second. sooooo many graco products get recalled it scares me! but im a paranoid android xxx

Depends on where you want to go with a pushchair. If you go for a lot of walks 'off road' then the 3 wheeler eveytime!!! Great for grass, beach, stones etc but also towns - so if you're looking for something very versitile go for the 3 wheeler but if you're just shopping either will do the job x

Thanks, ladies! I am a little traumatized from the last jogger- the front wheel would pop off & cause some major accidents (not to mention frustration).

I'd vote for the second one! Looks safer and sturdier to me - and less bulky if you have to take it with you. If you need to jog - make hubby watch baby! Some things I like to do on my own you know?

Second one for sure - Maxi-Cosi stuff is brilliant. Can't believe how much better the prices are in the States!!!

maxi cosi for def, i dont think graco stuff is up to scratch to be honest... but i suppose its personal choice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->