Opinions please!

I definitely see a line good luck :dust: xx

I see something for sure... how many dpo are you?

I’m 11dpo and I swear I’ve done two tests this morning cuz I thought I saw a line on the first one!! (Pic that is posted) ugh I am getting really bad with testing haha. 5 within 24 hours ��

So when I was pregnant with DD I took first signal and would throw them out after 10 min mark (as recommended) then ok the evening of 12 dpo I got my BFP and looked through my old tests and there was the apparent progression on them. So I of course this time around have been saving them and watching and have found nothing thus far until I found this bad boy from the test I took this morning. Color is on the line and shadow behind it. Anyone interested can look back on my posts from DD and see what I mean also!
So what do we think??

https://imgur.com/a/fxtdZ5K

PS bottom pic is from my test just taken at around 5 min mark. Notice how the dye is hanging out still??

I am a firm believer that there has to be hormone to change the line, so maybe your level was a bit too low for the test to pick up initially? I've never had color evap lines and not been prego!

I mean NONE of my tests from yesterday or months of non pregnancy have ever reacted like this. And yet the only other time I had this situation occur was the month I was pregnant with my daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->