opinions??

xxLeighxx

mummy to Aaliyah & Seth
Reaction score
Just wanted opinions on the names Lennon or Lennox for a boy?

Thanks xx

We originally had Alby but my DD is Aaliyah and its top much AL sounds! And I love Noah but its so common nowadays :( xx

Lennox is cool! Lennon only makes me think of John Lennon :p

i have a friend who sons name is Gilby its a cute name and similar to Alby but without clashing with your DD name

of the other two there both nice but so similar i cant decide which one i prefer lol

I love Lennon :flower:, it was a name we considered with one of ours for a while :thumbup:

Lennon actually means 'dear one' which I think is cute! But Lennox is trendy! We are so stuck atm and its really deflating :( we have a short list of girls names but boys are impossible and im sure this ones a boy xx

We also like Remy and Beau too! Its so damn hard deciding on a name :/ well at least we still have 12 weeks xx

I love the name Beau! Remi is also cute, but sounds too nicknamey for me. Maybe Remington? Either one seems to sound good with Aaliyah. And, I prefer Lennon (even though it constantly reminds me of John Lennon) to Lennox, but Beau is my favorite!

I love the name Beau! Remi is also cute, but sounds too nicknamey for me. Maybe Remington? Either one seems to sound good with Aaliyah. And, I prefer Lennon (even though it constantly reminds me of John Lennon) to Lennox, but Beau is my favorite!

Thanks hun :) its just so hard to decide! I like names that are different and there isnt going to be 5 in there class at school! I love Noah Phoenix but Noah is so popular now, even though its one of my faves! Least we have enough time to decide xx

Lennon! If we were having another boy, his name was going to be Lennon 100%. Super nice, and not so trendy as Lennox, but then again I for some reason dislike names that include the letter X or Z? Some weird "ism" of mine lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->