Opinions

MrandMrsE_ttc

Reaction score
First off my name is Ryan I'm the DH to my wife Ashley. Since my wife and I have been together I've always tracked her AF first from avoiding to now ttc. Since Nov 2013 we've been ttcbut not really. We really wanted to wait until after we got married. She has been a consistant 27 days each month up until this month April.
​
​In January we really started ttc we started with purchasing opk kits her taking her bbt each month and bd pretty much every day or every other day up to and after ovulation according to the opk. So on to April....her AF was supposed to arrive on April 12th which would've made April 11th cd27. She had only a little spotting which isn't to unusual for her but the spotting continued for 4 days here and there not much at all mainly when she wiped. April 16th she said it seemed like it was really picking up and we thought maybe AF finally came, but it lasted only 2 days and was more of a normal flow though she said that it was nothing like usual to where there was hardly and cramping or any of her usual AF symptoms aside from some breast tenderness and emotional/moodiness
​
​It's now Easter Sunday she took a pregnancy test first thing this morning and it was a BFN but were just unsure if she still could be pregnant and there not enough hcg or what. She has also mentioned how this past week she been very emotional and crying over things she normally wouldn't. We had originally thought maybe it was just heavy implantation bleeding but you can really only go by google for so much information so that's is why I have come here. Thank you and we would love to here y'all's opinions.

Thanks

Ryan and Ashley

It is normal to get "different" AF every so often, and doesn't necessarily mean anything. If is likely that she is not pregnant. However if Ashley is still getting strange symptoms and BFN but feels like something is off, she could ask for a blood test at the doctor's office to get a sure answer.
Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->