Opinions

Jules8

Reaction score
So my boobs have been hurting all day and I had a one laying around. This is at the 2 minute mark.... A little shocked if it's real as I have PCOS and just had an ultrasound 2 weeks ago that showed lots of follicles on my ovaries. I was also at the ob last week. Opinions?

Attachments

• IMG_1548.jpg
    IMG_1548.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 63
I'd say positive if at the 2 minute mark, as its quite dark, but I would retest with a different test, I never could trust one test X

It looks dark but not quite in the right place, def test again!

I agree looks bfp but seems darker on the right edge? Usually they catch on the left edge first?

Thanks for the opinion! A normal line popped up right away as it was making it's way across so at first I was convinced. Though, once it went all the way across and settled it looked like this so it's throwing me off.

I'm for sure taking another in the morning and will update. Well, who am I kidding I'll probably grab two and do another tonight. :haha:

Agreed looks like a kind to me but a touch close to the control. Can't wait to see tomorrow's tests

Thanks ladies! I took a test last night and this morning. They both had super light lines...not as dark as the first one though. I tried taking pictures, but they are too light i suppose. Ill post anyway as I know we're all poas addicts around here. :haha:

I had to go to the ob today so they did a blood test while I was there just to check because if I am I need to get on progesterone asap. When I got pregnant with my daughter my progesterone was low and my hcg wasn't rising right so they thought I was losing that pregnancy. They hurried to get me on the progesterone and thankfully everything turned out ok.

Left is last night and right is this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_1553.jpg
    IMG_1553.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1555.jpg
    IMG_1555.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 55
Just wanted to update that blood test was negative. Thanks for the responses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->