Opinions?

Yomimomi

Reaction score
Hello all, I am a new member here. I am posting this to see what others think of my symptoms, a very original post I know :') I am 20 1/2 years old, ideal weight for my height, and excercise daily. Apologies for the long post, I appreciate it more than anything that you've taken a look ♡ I am not trying to get pregnant, but also not preventing. My SO and I don't use any form of BC.

To start out, my AF usually comes the first of the month and lasts till the 6th or 7th. Earlier this month (July 2018) Around the day I was due to expect AF, I instead got a light "period" that was mostly dark brown/reddish, and was clumpish. I barely used any pads and didn't think much of it. It lasted 4 days, brought minimal cramping, and light spotting. Ever since then (its been a little over two weeks) I have had a myriad of pregnancy symptoms. I do not keep track of my periods or BBT, but I do know what PMS feels like, and this isn't it.

My back has been killing me, off and on all day. I can feel intense lower pressure, it gets to a good 6-7/10 if I could measure the pain. I have light lower stomach/abdomen cramping, lots of gas (haven't eaten anything abnormal), my stomach is also constantly grumbling despite eating. I've woken up to puke countless times, and had nausea with dizziness throughout the day. Ive been peeing almost twice as often. My acne has flaired up horribly, but my face appears oddly shiny. My breasts can be tender but mostly just feel heavy and nipples occasionally get shooting tingling pains. I have been the moodiest and meanest I've been in my life haha.

I took three tests hurriedly, before realizing I'm supposed to take those after a missed period, so of course they have come up all negative. I'm going to purchase more today, I'm just hestitant to go to the doctors so soon.

Hello all, I am a new member here. I am posting this to see what others think of my symptoms, a very original post I know :') I am 20 1/2 years old, ideal weight for my height, and excercise daily. Apologies for the long post, I appreciate it more than anything that you've taken a look ♡ I am not trying to get pregnant, but also not preventing. My SO and I don't use any form of BC.

To start out, my AF usually comes the first of the month and lasts till the 6th or 7th. Earlier this month (July 2018) Around the day I was due to expect AF, I instead got a light "period" that was mostly dark brown/reddish, and was clumpish. I barely used any pads and didn't think much of it. It lasted 4 days, brought minimal cramping, and light spotting. Ever since then (its been a little over two weeks) I have had a myriad of pregnancy symptoms. I do not keep track of my periods or BBT, but I do know what PMS feels like, and this isn't it.

My back has been killing me, off and on all day. I can feel intense lower pressure, it gets to a good 6-7/10 if I could measure the pain. I have light lower stomach/abdomen cramping, lots of gas (haven't eaten anything abnormal), my stomach is also constantly grumbling despite eating. I've woken up to puke countless times, and had nausea with dizziness throughout the day. Ive been peeing almost twice as often. My acne has flaired up horribly, but my face appears oddly shiny. My breasts can be tender but mostly just feel heavy and nipples occasionally get shooting tingling pains. I have been the moodiest and meanest I've been in my life haha.

I took three tests hurriedly, before realizing I'm supposed to take those after a missed period, so of course they have come up all negative. I'm going to purchase more today, I'm just hestitant to go to the doctors so soon.

I forgot to mention that I am also dealing with an almost constant nose drip! A little coughing, but no large amounts of mucus or other cold symptoms. Also had more clear discharge, with no itch or odor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->