OPK + 10 dpo HPT -

N

Nat0609

Hi ladies

I had an ERPC 5 weeks ago. It took 3 weeks for me to test negative on an HPT.

Around the 23rd June I had fertile CM and a series of positive OPKs. They then went to negative. I think I O'd 10 days ago.

My OPKs have got progressively darker from yesterday. HPT negative. CM is thick and yellow tinged (TMI) which I had in my last pregnancy.

Anyone else experienced + OPKs before BFP? Xx

Hi Hun I've not experienced it myself (if only) but I've heard a lot of people on here that have had that happen to them x

i would do a hpt. its the only way to no for sure. good luck

Thanks. I've done a few, big fat indent not big fat positives lol x

I'm having the same issue!! What is up with that? A super dark +OPK at CD22! I Ovulate on CD13. My temps have been low tho....bbt 97.7 :( What have ur temps been?

I'm having the same issue!! What is up with that? A super dark +OPK at CD22! I Ovulate on CD13. My temps have been low tho....bbt 97.7 :( What have ur temps been?

I don't temp hun.

HPTs are only slightly visible lines so don't know what is going on! Xx

At 10dpo, I knew I wasn't pregnant as we weren't trying anymore. However, my son ran into me and hit my breasts with his head. They hurt so bad! I didn't have a hpt so I took an OPK just to see. Sure enough it was almost positive! I was didn't know why it showed that because I had already O'd. The next day I took a hpt with FMU and got a very faint positive. My son was born 3 weeks ago!

Good luck!

Same boat as you gals! I had a pretty dark (although not dark enough to call it a positive OPK but way darker than other months "after O opk's" on 5dpo, so of course I did another on 6dpo, same result. I am now 7 dpo and same still. No idea....
I will say that I've been scouring the internet like a madwoman and from what I see, people that ended up with a +HPT were getting actual +OPKs not just "dark" ones.... oh well there's still hope!!

I finally got a pos on HPT and started bleeding. Tests are still pos so I've had bloods done today xx

Boooo bleeding! It doesn't necessarily mean that your pregnancy isn't viable though, don't lose hope! That's all we have around here:)
Have you tried an OPK just to see? Just curious.
Hopefully the doc will have good news on your blood counts!FX

Thank you.

Yeah the OPKs were pos too. I'm staying neutral/realistic about it until I here from Doc but doubt it'll be good news xx

I had positive opks for 3 days before i got a positive hpt...my sons now 15 months old :) wait a few days and hpt again, bet it comes back positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->