+opk 6 days in a row?

Thanks Dani, I really appreciate your input. And that you agree with me :) Ive been boring DH with all this opk stuff as well and he agreed about cd 19 as O day too but I think he just wanted me to shut up already. Lol. Interestingly, my app has me ovulating on cd 18 last cycle, which was my normal 27 days. So it doesnt seem that far off this cycle if that is accurate. I did opks last cycle but (smart!) did not test past the first two days of +.

I see what you're saying about Christmas. No matter how hard I try I always get sulky after a bfn so it would probably damper the holiday for me. But Ive always heard 11dpo is pretty accurate...something about how if you havent gotten a line by then you probably wont. I cant remember where I read that but if you read it on the internet it has to be true right? :haha:

I think I will test on 11 dpo which going by the O day we decided on is...12/22. And if it's bfn retest on 12/26 so I dont ruin Christmas for everyone lol. Of course, this is all assuming :af: doesnt just arrive on her regularly scheduled day, 12/20! Ahhh testing seems so far away :coffee:

If you ovulated on the 7/12 then today you could be 6dpo if it occurred on the first positive opk so there could be a chance it could be picking up traces of pregnancy Hun you never know you may implanted early :s these things can happen, or b) your having a real long surge... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Hun good luck, btw do you have pics of ya tests Hun? If you kept the opks id take a pic of the very first one till the very last one and compare when there all together in a row xx

Here is a pic of mine which I compare my surge on lasted 24 hours so I'm hoping I ovulated Monday or Tuesday as could only DTD Monday :-( as the surge went Tuesday and I tested till it fully disappeared xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 7
Thanks cherrished. I haven't the faintest idea what is going on, really. I do have pics of some of the opks. I don't think CD 15 & 16 were true +. I think CD 17 was the first true +. It reached it's peak darkness on CD 19, the pic on here, and while it is still positive now it isn't nearly as blazing as that day. Anyway, that's just my educated guess. Of course it would be lovely if it was somehow possible I'm already pregnant but I just doubt it lol :haha:

Here is a pic of mine which I compare my surge on lasted 24 hours so I'm hoping I ovulated Monday or Tuesday as could only DTD Monday :-( as the surge went Tuesday and I tested till it fully disappeared xx

The bottom one looks darkest to me xx

Really hope it's your month Hun, either way Hun to have strong positives over a few days you must of had a real good strong eggy :) when will you be testing? I will be watching your post, I'm only 3/4 dpo a long wait for me :-( lol xx

In my pic the top one was Monday 6pm
2nd Monday 8pm
3rd Tuesday 8am and that was my strongest then they faded, hoping we are really lucky it happens of just the one chance we got to DTD lol xx

Hey, you have a better idea of when you ovulated than I do! Lol. Smaller window so easier to pinpoint! Hope you caught the eggy.

I am going to test on what I *think* is 11dpo- 12/22. Normally my cycle is 27 days which would put me due on the 20th but with the maybe late O I think it will be delayed.

Me too Hun :)

I'll keep watching your post good luck, I will be testing 21st/22nd when I'm 11dpo/12dpo would be a nice early Xmas present :) xx

Here is today's cd 22 opk. At this point Im not even going to try and figure out what this means. I have to of ovulated by now, right?! I stopper marking down the positives in my app after cd 19 anyway.

Attachments

• 20141214_102249-1.jpg
    20141214_102249-1.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 6
Sheesh it's gotta be the tests. Have you seen any other women comment on those? I know I got what looked like positives days ago.

I did a fair bit of googling and found at least a few other women who said they couldn't use them because they got too many positives. I also read how continuous +opks can indicate pcos. However, I don't have any of the symptoms of that so I'm thinking it's the tests.

I'm actually feeling quite ill today :sick: I woke up with a migraine that refuses to go away and it's made me nauseated as well. I hope it isn't pms!

Having used them myself, I say it's the test.

I hope that's not pms you've got there and maybe a surge of hormones.

I figured I would update here :) I got another positive opk today, my last one and Im not buying anymore. Ive felt a bit nauseated and just very, very tired today as well. I thought after resting yesterday I would feel better but at least the migraine is gone!

Im about 99% sure the opks are just a sucky brand and Ive already ovulated as I have had quite a lot of creamy white cm...a sure post O sign for me.

Today I'm having a nausea on and off and super bloated...I've noticed I've been really tired the past few days as well. It could be PMS but I hope not :) I will test Saturday and update here...fx. Should be interesting to figure out this odd cycle whatever way it turns out.

Aww thanks hun. And congrats xx

Im hanging in there. Pms is very strong today, extremely bloated,really sore breasts, nausea, so sleepy and just in a very poor mood that I cant shake. Seems like af will be arriving on her regularly scheduled day. I have no explanation why I ovulated so late in my cycle or had so many positives...hopefully just a fluke.

How could I forget to update this thread?!

I got my :bfp: on 12/20! So for future reference, all those +opks were an excellent sign for me! Oh and for the record,my app says I ovulated on the day of the FIRST + opk! So it continued to stay + after ov :thumbup:

Morning everyone!
So I got a smiley face on my OPK yesterday but my hubby is sick so no BDing last night. We BD'd Saturday and Sunday- anyone think there's a chance? If so, I'm going to be testing January 6th hoping for a BFP!! Our first baby we tried for 10 'months and had 3 months of Clomid. So I'm just excited that we got a :) without having to use the meds this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->