+ OPK after bbt rise?

noodlesmummy

Reaction score
Hi girls,
I am new here, so i better introduce myself.
I am 25 and ttc #3. I have an amazing oh, a 6 year old boy and a 1 year old boy.
I am on my 1st cycle after the pill.

Anyways, my question is.... I had a bbt rise and fertility friend said i ov'd on CD18 based on cm and bbt. I agree with it. However i am getting + opk's yesterday and today!!?? :-k

How many DPO are you? Can you put a link to your chart here?

Welcome!! :hugs:

Hi girls,
I am new here, so i better introduce myself.
I am 25 and ttc #3. I have an amazing oh, a 6 year old boy and a 1 year old boy.
I am on my 1st cycle after the pill.

Anyways, my question is.... I had a bbt rise and fertility friend said i ov'd on CD18 based on cm and bbt. I agree with it. However i am getting + opk's yesterday and today!!?? :-k

I dont think I can help you but I wanted to say welcome and you will love it here

I am 3dpo today.

Here is my chart!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/245e70

Im making myself mental thinking that maybe the OPK's are picking up a pregnancy! LOL!

I've heard of OPKs picking up HCG, but not until much later. I'm not sure why your OPK is positive. Are you using the strips? Is the test line as dark or darker than the control line?

Im using the cassette ones, the line is a lot darker but thinner too. I am just wondering if i ov'd a lot earlier than i thought, because my thermometer is a bit unreliable.

Maybe you did! Do you have any HPTs? You should test!!

FX'd for you!

:dust:

LOL!!! I am a poas addict, if i had tests they would all be weed on by now!! :blush:

Hmmmmm maybe ill demand that oh go to the supermarket for me....... :brat:

Or i could be patient and see what tomorrows temp does...... [-o< hope it goes up!!

Are a lot of your temps the same number? I thought it looked that way. Are you using a basal thermometer? (Like it gives you 97.72 and not 97.7) I only ask because I saw a thread about faulty thermometers that were spitting out the same numbers all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->