+ OPK, agnus castus, B6, EPO,when to stop taking?

beckiieboo

teeny bit preggers with*2
Reaction score
Hi all,

OK so im on CD14 and have had an earlier ovulation by 4 days from last month i feel because this month i have been taking agnus castus, EPO and vit b6..
Anyhow this morning i took an OPK ~(ebay cheapie) and there was a nearly positive.. i got hoe at 1pm and got a very dark pos on a superdrug OPK.. SO thats great, first + OPK :)

however just done another on a cheapie and not as dark..so its either the opks im using or a very short surge...

il have to wait till my temp tomor morning to see if hass gon up to confirm when i ovulated... however should i stop taking agnus castus today? do i need to stop taking vit b6 and EPO aswell??

xx

Hi beckiieboo, I'm not too sure about AC, there's a lot of conflicting info about this. I've tried one cycle to O and then my last cycle I took it all the way through. I'll be doing this again this cycle.

Re EPO I've read everywhere that you must not take it after O as it can cause uterus contractions.

I don't know about B6, sorry.

GL xxxx

hey baby 2012,
thanks for ther eply..i will definately stop taking EPO now then as not sure if i will ovulate today or tomrrow..so to be on safe side..

ummmas for agnus maybe il not take it to be on safe side.. :s im not sure?!
xx

I take all 3 and usually stop AC and EPO at ovulation but continue with Vit B6 right through. Not completely convinced its the right way though so any help would be great!

Just found this page which has quite basic but thorough information.
https://www.tryingtoconceive.com/faqsTC.htm#q14

oohh thats helpfull..so will stop EPO, just need to clairfy AG?! x

You donm't need to stop taking Agnus Castus while you're Oing. This is the second month I've taken it the entire cycle and I am Oing just fine. Today is my O date. With the AC, my cycles went from 40+ days to just 29 days. Pretty extreme!

AC is meant to be taken long term. I'm not sure about the other ones as I'm not taking them..

hi have jus read quite a few postson here and other forums that say to stop after ovulation as it can alslo cause uterine contractions like EPO and not allow the egg to attach?!
im not going to take it just incase.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"